Offline TomE

A or B using the 360 Challenge? 

http://www.adelaidemotorsportfestival.com.au/#!sprint/c1i2i

B   http://www.classicadelaide.com.au/

B = 2 Days in the Hills + Sunday Sprints at Victoria Park. Best of both worlds
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline Tiger

B = 2 Days in the Hills + Sunday Sprints at Victoria Park. Best of both worlds

Yeah I'm not sure I'll be that flash after 550k of roads though..... Are you doing Sports Trophy, TSD Trophy Modern or Touring Tom?
Roll on summer

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Yeah I'm not sure I'll be that flash after 550k of roads though..... Are you doing Sports Trophy, TSD Trophy Modern or Touring Tom?
They named the Touring section after Tom? :)

Offline TomE

Entered Touring but once I see who has entered in TT or TDS I might change.
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline Tiger

Entered Touring but once I see who has entered in TT or TDS I might change.

I'm in Sports Trophy.
Roll on summer

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Classic Adelaide Rally posted up a promo on facebook so must still be looking for entrants.

Got a pre 1986 car of any type from a Fiat Bambino to a Detomaso Pantera...? Want to drive at up to 130KPH on all 15 Rally stages...Gouger Street Party? A lap of the Victoria Park Sprint Circuit?...Be part of Stirling Street Party.... Welcome Party... Presentation Function? Do all this for $1950 entry fee...yep you can if you enter NOW...The Thoroughbred Trophy competition is a uniquely designed category. The competitive element of what is essentially very spirited touring, differs from that of the main competition with cars limited to a top speed of 130kph. All competing vehicles are fitted with a Rallysafe GPS device that will log all drivers speeds. Those looking to compete in the trophy competition require a minimum CAMS L2 Speed licence.
This category is for vehicles manufactured to 31st December 1985. Competitors leave at 30 second intervals onto closed road stages and the event for these people is much like the main competition but with a 130kph speed limit. Roll cages are not required for this category, though highly recommended. Trophies for this class will be awarded to competitors placing 1st, 2nd & 3rd as it is timed. ENTRY OPEN UNTIL 18th SEPT - ENTER HERE: http://www.classicadelaide.com.au/#!enter/cyi6 or call the Sporting Car Club on 08 8373 4899

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I'm still amazed people do tarmac rallies
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Tiger

Would have loved to do it this year but I'm not sorted enough for that right now so I'm doing the sprint on Sat & Sun.

I'm amazed they still race the Northwest 200 but they do and it's a lot more dangerous than any Tarmac rally.
Roll on summer

Offline dkabab

amazed? you did it for many years, and i know why you stopped, but you can't stop others from doing what they love because its unsafe. circuit racing is dangerous too, so is skiing.... we all know the risks