Offline Tiger

amazed? you did it for many years, and i know why you stopped, but you can't stop others from doing what they love because its unsafe. circuit racing is dangerous too, so is skiing.... we all know the risks

👍
Roll on summer

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
amazed? you did it for many years, and i know why you stopped, but you can't stop others from doing what they love because its unsafe. circuit racing is dangerous too, so is skiing.... we all know the risks

the risk with tarmac rallies is from drivers who get licences from weeties packets and who have no regard for the roads they are driving on. Circuit racing carries a lower risk due to on hand medical teams and to obtain a licence drivers must be observed and tested.
Skiing is another beast altogether, you get 15000 to 18000 people on a mountain doing an extreme sport (of which many have zero experience or understanding of the terrain). I haven't got the final figure from Thredbo for this year as the season hasn't ended yet, however history shows 2 fatalities per annum, 1 neck trauma per 10 day period with quadriplegia, 2-3 paraplegia per 10 day period and 60 ACL's per day and 50-60 wrist fractures per day.

Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline dkabab

Unbelievable stats really! I bet if that was publicised knowledge, the slopes would be pretty empty. I'm surprised it's not on the regular today tonight roster

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Unbelievable stats really! I bet if that was publicised knowledge, the slopes would be pretty empty. I'm surprised it's not on the regular today tonight roster

Thats why they always have the today show and sunrise crew turn up for a freebie show........keep the media onside.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

The stats aren't too bad when you consider numbers of people with no idea on what they are doing in an extreme environment. They still get idiots taking the chair to the top of crackenback and try to walk to kossie in the middle of winter with a shirt on......not thinking the temp gets down to -8 at night on a no wind evening.