Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I always look at Natsoft and follow drivers.

Anyways, have been meaning to stop by Stephen Groves factory which is up the road from mine.  He's living my dream racing and doing really well. 

So today I go to work to do a couple of things and on the way home I see his car there.  I build up the courage to stop and knock on the door.  He comes down stairs and I tell him I'm a nobody but I just wanted to congratulate him on his success in Carrera Cup.  I'm bloody 47 and yet I was so nervous.  Had a great chat, he said sit down (we were in the foyer of his business).  Really nice guy.

He's running in Group B at the Bathurst 12hr.  I hope he does well.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I always look at Natsoft and follow drivers.

Anyways, have been meaning to stop by Stephen Groves factory which is up the road from mine.  He's living my dream racing and doing really well. 

So today I go to work to do a couple of things and on the way home I see his car there.  I build up the courage to stop and knock on the door.  He comes down stairs and I tell him I'm a nobody but I just wanted to congratulate him on his success in Carrera Cup.  I'm bloody 47 and yet I was so nervous. Had a great chat, he said sit down (we were in the foyer of his business).  Really nice guy.

He's running in Group B at the Bathurst 12hr.  I hope he does well.

What was the loo like ?     :p