Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Did anyone go to the CA briefing tonight? I couldn't make it.

Offline SiFi

• Navigator/Serial Killer

I got a call last week from their office to see if I was going, but I thought it was next week. I guess they must have been light on numbers.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I think numbers are looking dodgy.....

Time will tell

Offline app

I got a call last week from their office to see if I was going, but I thought it was next week. I guess they must have been light on numbers.

why, because of the insurance issue?

what happened on that anyway, anyone hear anything?

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Did anyone go to the CA briefing tonight? I couldn't make it.

I didnt go Mark........I was busy! :?
Always Gunna

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Good to see the entry list is up. Jim Richards is running a GT2 in the new Modern Comp section. :thumbsup:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Not pleased to see on the CA website that TT and Classic Tour are running last after the Comp categories.  Last year we went first - and it was great.  Too good to last.  I guess too many non-comp cars crashed, prompting this change back to the old running order.  :doh:

Offline SiFi

• Navigator/Serial Killer

Good to see the entry list is up. Jim Richards is running a GT2 in the new Modern Comp section. :thumbsup:

Not a bad number of entries in the that new category either, but not a lot of variety with about half of the entries being Mitsi Evos.

Prologue is at Eagle on the Hill again, I thought that last year was a one-off for the construction works at Victoria Park. Not a lot of stage changes apart from "plus" additions to a few stages. Although the Day 4 first stage "Torrens" could be interesting to watch, running along Victoria Drive, Frome Rd then right into War Memorial Drive, this would have last been used in the old Festival State Rally going on 15 odd years ago. A few off-camber curves on Memorial Drive, and over exuberance can lead to a nasty meeting with the tall kerbs.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Wow - that will be an interesting road, one of my faves back when I lived in north adel.  Hey I think I've got footage of goob's 360C doing pretty much that route somewhere :tilt:

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Not a bad number of entries in the that new category either, but not a lot of variety with about half of the entries being Mitsi Evos.

Prologue is at Eagle on the Hill again, I thought that last year was a one-off for the construction works at Victoria Park. Not a lot of stage changes apart from "plus" additions to a few stages. Although the Day 4 first stage "Torrens" could be interesting to watch, running along Victoria Drive, Frome Rd then right into War Memorial Drive, this would have last been used in the old Festival State Rally going on 15 odd years ago. A few off-camber curves on Memorial Drive, and over exuberance can lead to a nasty meeting with the tall kerbs.
This was the stage. The first time it was used one of my brothers was the Rally Director and he managed to get the road closed. (We also sponsored the South Australian ARC round for several years.)