Linked Events

• Classic Adelaide: Wed, 19 Nov, 2008 - Sun, 23 Nov, 2008

Offline beama

• Two-headed sister chaser

Someone in high places has been listening to you Waz. Just got an email advising that the entry fee for the Classic Tour has been reduced to 3950. The reason given is that it's due to the new management  :confused:
....obviously philanthropists :)

(ash edit: caledarised)

Offline Laminator

You spelt the title wrong. :p

jks, wasn't it something like 6k last year?

goober

You spelt the title wrong. :p

jks, wasn't it something like 6k last year?

no you are incorrect, get it right Cat S, costs $5100.00

Offline Laminator

no you are incorrect, get it right Cat S, costs $5100.00

"Something like"  :p

goober

"Something like"  :p
well when you get to pay out of your pocket and they send you an invoice, you will not be sending them something back which says "something like". Get it corect, they read this as well!

Offline waz356

Someone in high places has been listening to you Waz. Just got an email advising that the entry fee for the Classic Tour has been reduced to 3950. The reason given is that it's due to the new management  :confused:
....obviously philanthropists :)

Yeah thanks Steve. They emailed me last week with the revised pricing. Back to 2006 levels for the Classic Tour. 2007 it was $6600 including GST, originally for this year it was $5500, now it's $3950. I wonder if having only 3 paying customers in 2007 (the rest were the Jaguar Car Club taking sponsor rides) has anything to do with it?

Offline beama

• Two-headed sister chaser

Yeah thanks Steve. They emailed me last week with the revised pricing. Back to 2006 levels for the Classic Tour. 2007 it was $6600 including GST, originally for this year it was $5500, now it's $3950. I wonder if having only 3 paying customers in 2007 (the rest were the Jaguar Car Club taking sponsor rides) has anything to do with it?

Geez, my SNAG syndrome just kicked in.....they're snubbing us deliverance county folk by sending our info a week later.
Then again, looking at it more positively, they're probably sending it early to you local yocals to allow for your reading speeds :)

Offline waz356

Geez, my SNAG syndrome just kicked in.....they're snubbing us deliverance county folk by sending our info a week later.
Then again, looking at it more positively, they're probably sending it early to you local yocals to allow for your reading speeds :)

LOL, could be. I only finished reading their email this morning. It could be that it takes a while to deliver email to the island because it has to go over on the ferry.  ;)

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Any mention what the cost is for the Thoroughbred event (ie. the event which MHH was in)? Am 50/50 about doing it, plus I need a navigator...know of anyone who might be interested? The people I know are reasonable drivers but hopeless passengers/navigators  :?

Offline waz356

Any mention what the cost is for the Thoroughbred event (ie. the event which MHH was in)? Am 50/50 about doing it, plus I need a navigator...know of anyone who might be interested? The people I know are reasonable drivers but hopeless passengers/navigators  :?

All the details and pricing on their website Aemel. www.classicadelaide.com.au

I'll email you the entry form this morning and you can have a look.

I'd offer to be your nav but I've never done it before and I don't know how comfortable I'd be in the pax seat at speed. You're better off trying to find someone with nav experience.