Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
correct!

:gnasher:

not sure if you understood me right!

a well prepped and driven Evo will make mince meat out of an exotic....

I know a tarmac rally car on treaded R specs that did 1.47 round PI... would be able to do ~1.46 EC lap time...

be aware!

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

not sure if you understood me right!

a well prepped and driven Evo will make mince meat out of an exotic....

I know a tarmac rally car on treaded R specs that did 1.47 round PI... would be able to do ~1.46 EC lap time...

be aware!

Incorrect! I knew exactly what you meant................thus the  :gnasher: face...........those goddamn Jap rocket ships are often way faster than us old school exotic peddlers are able to peddle..........especially those of us with no nannies.............BUT I AM NOT AFRAID!!!!!!!!! :mischief:
Always Gunna

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Incorrect! I knew exactly what you meant................thus the  :gnasher: face...........those goddamn Jap rocket ships are often way faster than us old school exotic peddlers are able to peddle..........especially those of us with no nannies.............BUT I AM NOT AFRAID!!!!!!!!! :mischief:

Ah, not this argument again.

Sure an EVO can be really fast like an exotic. Can it ever be really desirable or collectible like one though?
C'mon, do it!

Offline QuattroK

sounds like Evo hunting ground to me.....

Yep...the Audi RS4s and AMG 63s might be in a bit of trouble in the sedan class (according to the info pdf) - on the plus side the EVOs can only win one category  :D

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Ah, not this argument again.

Sure an EVO can be really fast like an exotic. Can it ever be really desirable or collectible like one though?

No of course not, but when it LAPS you in a 10 minute session, it makes that hot chic sitting next to you think about your penis size.

which may or may not be a good thing!  :mischief:

Offline allanuber

No of course not, but when it LAPS you in a 10 minute session, it makes that hot chic sitting next to you think about your penis size.

which may or may not be a good thing!  :mischief:

Mate, you've been a mechanic way too long. If any hot chick even noticed an Evo it'd be a miracle.
C'mon, do it!

Offline QuattroK

Hell yeah!  I've been wanting one of those Perfromane Exhausts for ages...  but everywhere I ask for one, they insist I'm saying it wrong.   :doh:

Apologies for the splelling...

It should read 'plerformanze zorst' and as with all after market exhaust systems - remember to tighten the 'rock nut'  :p

Offline allanuber

Apologies for the splelling...

It should read 'plerformanze zorst' and as with all after market exhaust systems - remember to tighten the 'rock nut'  :p

No need to apologise for your splelling.

Flamey is such a stickler for details.

C'mon, do it!

Offline 98octane

Mate, you've been a mechanic way too long. If any hot chick even noticed an Evo it'd be a miracle.

Lol.  One of the shallow reasons I'd never get one if it was my only car.  Strangely, every girl notices my GTI...  "Ohh, I've got a Golf too!  Does yours have the cupholders too?"   :doh:

Offline allanuber

Lol.  One of the shallow reasons I'd never get one if it was my only car.  Strangely, every girl notices my GTI...  "Ohh, I've got a Golf too!  Does yours have the cupholders too?"   :doh:

Hahahah. That goes right up there with 'oh, that's an awwwesome outfit, do they make it in men's sizes too?'

<disclaimer - I actually owned an EVO 8 MR, and would own one again - so badge snobbery isn't the issue here, it's the blagging reverse snobbery of 'oh my <insert hotted up refridgerator here' that is irksome>
C'mon, do it!