Offline wheeladdicts

There was some serious material out here this weekend (cars and ladies) but this all car here ;)

There were 3 Veyrons, a CCXR, Pearl white FXX, and pretty much any other exotic you can think of besides a Pagani

Thanks to my friend Jon for these pics!

Offline 98octane

There was some serious material out here this weekend (cars and ladies) but this all car here ;)

There were 3 Veyrons, a CCXR, Pearl white FXX, and pretty much any other exotic you can think of besides a Pagani

Thanks to my friend Jon for these pics!

What a line up!  I've always wanted to know where there are more exotics in the US - LA, New York or Miamo (or somewhere else)?

Offline cel

Insane, that yellow/goldish scuderia looks great!

98: looking for a place to book your next trip? :)

Offline 98octane

Insane, that yellow/goldish scuderia looks great!

98: looking for a place to book your next trip? :)

Lol.  Definitely no.  Just curious.  By way of example, I think there's only 15 Veyrons in the US.  I wonder if they're concentrated in those cities or elsewhere?  Ditto Koenigseggs, Enzos, classic Ferraris etc. 

Offline tdc911

I think there's only 15 Veyrons in the US. 
There is way more than 15 Veyrons in the USA. Hoping to be in Florida in November next year, but not for this event. Planning a bigger trip for earlier in the year though, if all goes well.

Offline 98octane

There is way more than 15 Veyrons in the USA. Hoping to be in Florida in November next year, but not for this event. Planning a bigger trip for earlier in the year though, if all goes well.

You're probably right, but this article says there were only 15 imported into the US (not that you'd take a ninemsn article as gospel).

Offline tdc911

You're probably right, but this article says there were only 15 imported into the US (not that you'd take a ninemsn article as gospel).
There are 9 Veyrons for sale on Dupont Registry and I photographed at least 10 different Veyrons in California whilst I was over there...

Offline wheeladdicts

I know of 6 in South Florida so I would imagine that the 15 they are talking were maybe ones delivered to dealers and then more have been imported unless s. fl really has almost 50% of them.

Offline wheeladdicts

These are some pics I snapped at a mile event this weekend as well (I know it was car weekend=wifey wasn't too happy!)

Offline 265T

*drool*  Thanks for the pics  :)

Mondi has a girls thread so you can post them up too  ;)