Offline Pazzo Canguro

• COFFEE AND CARS...What more is their? Oh Women!!

The candy looking colour on the 16M is BEAUTIFUL but the white interior is spew worthy.....sorry but its not my cup of coffee in interior colours with that exterior....  :thumbsdown:

Offline wheeladdicts

*drool*  Thanks for the pics  :)

Mondi has a girls thread so you can post them up too  ;)

I'll search the archives for you guys :)

Believe it or not about 50-60% off all the cars there were owned by the same person...think: tempur pedic mattress...CRAZY collection in even crazier colors/interiors

Offline 1991 Motoring

Great shots Jorge!

I've got a mate named Blake Simon, also a photographer based in FL and he also made an appearance down at FOS. He's says it gets better every year and you can really tell by the cars that rock up! His pics are on the site flickr, just like mine. He's a killer photographer and the pics are definitely worth checking out!!

I'll try and post a few up here, but if I can't his company's called F1 Photography and this is his site - http://www.flickr.com/photos/blakesimon/

- Josh

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

What a line up!  I've always wanted to know where there are more exotics in the US - LA, New York or Miamo (or somewhere else)?

Beverly Hills was nuts, haven't been there for a while but when I was, there was the latest model Ferrari's, Lambo's, etc, etc, etc.

Followed by Las Vegas, was there for Sema one year and it was incredible.   :eye-popping:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

These are some pics I snapped at a mile event this weekend as well (I know it was car weekend=wifey wasn't too happy!)

:melting:    :worship: