Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
As the 360Ch is now into retirement mode have just procured a Fc RF85 Van Diemen Formula Ford that is eligible for historics. Pics to come as we have to collect in melbourne town.

Reason for purchase: 360Ch is old, kinda noncompetitive and too good a car to play with, meaning running up against 997 Cup cars where the age difference is 12 years and sitting at the rear is uninspiring. Thus the Lola will still be used and after Easter I have started to enjoy open wheel racing and Formula Ford in either Fa, Fb or Fc where all cars are virtually equal then its driver ability and proper set up.

Thus will be collected on Anzac day (after we march) and used in second round of State titles at Mallala in May.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Joel

As the 360Ch is now into retirement mode have just procured a Fc RF85 Van Diemen Formula Ford that is eligible for historics. Pics to come as we have to collect in melbourne town.

Reason for purchase: 360Ch is old, kinda noncompetitive and too good a car to play with, meaning running up against 997 Cup cars where the age difference is 12 years and sitting at the rear is uninspiring. Thus the Lola will still be used and after Easter I have started to enjoy open wheel racing and Formula Ford in either Fa, Fb or Fc where all cars are virtually equal then its driver ability and proper set up.

Thus will be collected on Anzac day (after we march) and used in second round of State titles at Mallala in May.

Good luck Goobs  :thumbsup:

Sounds like some good competitive fun!!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
pics from owner, spent a little while on My105 but am happy with the result
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Looks in very good condition. Nice pickup.

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

pics from owner, spent a little while on My105 but am happy with the result

That looks pretty.

i've been lucky enough to be offered a couple of drives in FF's - they are fabulous fun!
Why such a long face?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline a.taylor