Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Scott's got some pless in him nowadays  :p

I've never said they were an investment from their cost new. But once they got under $200k ask, I said I reckon  they'll be ok long term.

This exact car is available from maranello motorsport for $185k+GST... So if you look at it one way, they're still at $200k ask, if you ask in the right/wrong place.

Now you've started comparing 45+ year old classic road cars, to current era future classic race cars....

You guys.....

phil, i dont see a ticket machine out front of maranello motorsport with people queuing up to buy this or other race cars. Roger did well buying the Lambo only after they saw realism in price and he could see value.

But in the end race cars have their place to those with money or equity in property as banks and finance companies dont want to finance race cars, those days are long gone.

This is getting off topic on a Sandown event, the last 430 GT3 sold in Adel for 130k inc GST, thus the bench mark has been set and south its heading, 458's will follow suit and 360 ch's are now a good buy at say 60k only because of the limited number of events they can be used in and as Aust Gt are settling for the Eastern seaboard only then one is limited to state events which in SA are about as exciting as watching an old person trying to fart and they shit themselves
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

that's a 365 then, right? Not a 330? NFI...it's time I learnt.

ex peters icecream car, was good value if you wanted a V12 carby hos.

I spoke to Bailey about it, was interested, but i have enough shit boxes i dont use, the race cars get more kms on them
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline tdc911

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Drove the GT300 to the servo for fuel, then took the long way back. What an animal! I then drove the Lambo for the rest of the day - it felt so plush, civilised and quiet in comparison!
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

ex peters icecream car, was good value if you wanted a V12 carby hos.

I spoke to Bailey about it, was interested, but i have enough shit boxes i dont use, the race cars get more kms on them
more info please? what does ex peters ice cream car mean?

did peters work for decades and one of the head boys had a original peters ice cream truck from the late 1800s early 1900s and was restoring it. not sure what happened to it once he retired.

nestle sold peters a couple of years ago after spending a lot of cash over a long time, it's pretty hard to make a dollar from ice cream.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

more info please? what does ex peters ice cream car mean?

did peters work for decades and one of the head boys had a original peters ice cream truck from the late 1800s early 1900s and was restoring it. not sure what happened to it once he retired.

nestle sold peters a couple of years ago after spending a lot of cash over a long time, it's pretty hard to make a dollar from ice cream.

I'm going on memory but it was a car owned by one of the owners, it was or has been for sale for a very long time, very orginal car and in reasonable condition

i got a whole heap of pics of the car somewhere

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
Drove the GT300 to the servo for fuel, then took the long way back. What an animal! I then drove the Lambo for the rest of the day - it felt so plush, civilised and quiet in comparison!

So what's on at Sandown?
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

So what's on at Sandown?

is this thread about Sandown, bugga me

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
you going off topic?

:p :p

Sorry...what was I thinking?
I love my car. Buy your own