Offline 98octane

The Bristol 400 in the picture in the earlier posting is actually mine after a three year re-build and still not working as it should. It is now after another year and it's quite impressive. The correct registration number is JEL450 but for the Goodwood Event the same registration as Freddy March's original car was used and it shared a parade each day that included many of his previous cars.

I'm new on here and found the picture by accident whilst searching for Bristol information.

Ash

Do you have more pics of your 400?  I suspect there aren't many in Australia, although I have photos of a Bristol Club event in Lorne in late 2007, including a couple of 400s.

400s

The group:

More pics:
http://aussieexotics.com/drivers/thumbnails-170.html

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

The Bristol 400 in the picture in the earlier posting is actually mine after a three year re-build and still not working as it should. It is now after another year and it's quite impressive. The correct registration number is JEL450 but for the Goodwood Event the same registration as Freddy March's original car was used and it shared a parade each day that included many of his previous cars.

I'm new on here and found the picture by accident whilst searching for Bristol information.

Ash

Welcome. What really cool cars you own.

I do like the 400, I have a soft spot for Vintage vehicles.  :)

Offline Ashley

There's a link to my car websites as my signature and neither are commercial although they do contain lots of useful information for restorers/repairers.

Ash

Offline Ashley

There's a link to my car websites as my signature and neither are commercial although they do contain lots of useful information for restorers/repairers.

Ash

Here's the inside: