Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
did phil do work on that car? i'm just trying to work out why it was so slow...if he worked on it, that might explain it.

:wave:

HI

and no.

I was busy working on the car that got pole by 3 seconds, won all 3 races with fastest laps, and broke "MY" old existing lap record with a new lap record 1.2 sec faster... FYI.

goober

regardless, AS was the quickest for the weekend, he, and i will stand corrected, did back off to make the racing more interesting with the lotus. The Lotus was quick but it aint that good. The 430GT3 in the right hands is an awesome machine. Hector has probably age and preparation against him, even so it was nice to see him in front of the porsches.

BTW those porkers are way off the pace

• Soap Dodger

regardless, AS was the quickest for the weekend, he, and i will stand corrected, did back off to make the racing more interesting with the lotus. The Lotus was quick but it aint that good. The 430GT3 in the right hands is an awesome machine. Hector has probably age and preparation against him, even so it was nice to see him in front of the porsches.

BTW those porkers are way off the pace

For the first 3 laps, the Lotus was a real threat... but then he slowed down and we sped up... it's a tyre thing.

Hectors car is very scruffy cosmetically... but superbly prepared mechanically. Allan drives it to victory in europe alongside Hector remember. Hector is usually 2-3% slower than Allan.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
How did the Lotus cope down the straights?  I can only imagine it would have been trying to find wiggle room through the corners but then be left for dead at anything over 150.  Hope they show it on teevee - apart from the Simonsen domination it sounded like a great event.

goober

For the first 3 laps, the Lotus was a real threat... but then he slowed down and we sped up... it's a tyre thing.

Hectors car is very scruffy cosmetically... but superbly prepared mechanically. Allan drives it to victory in europe alongside Hector remember. Hector is usually 2-3% slower than Allan.

cosmetically, i've seen better looking cars in a smash up derby after the event.

still i love the PS2 / Xbox display in the 430

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
:wave:

HI

and no.

I was busy working on the car that got pole by 3 seconds, won all 3 races with fastest laps, and broke "MY" old existing lap record with a new lap record 1.2 sec faster... FYI.

really? i'll ask around about that claim.

unless working on it means holding the umbrella or carrying the drinks.

I love my car. Buy your own

• Soap Dodger

really? i'll ask around about that claim.

Yes.

Haha, good!! Say hi from me!

• Soap Dodger

How did the Lotus cope down the straights?  I can only imagine it would have been trying to find wiggle room through the corners but then be left for dead at anything over 150.  Hope they show it on teevee - apart from the Simonsen domination it sounded like a great event.

The lotus has well over 300 BHP and only weighs 750kg... it's a bloody rocket down the straight when tucked up inside the huge vacuum created by the 430... off the corners it kills us... we've got lead trophies making us 1371 kg minimum

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Haha, that little car would be hilarious!

goober

anyone know where Hector got that air vent that went on the side windows?