Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

I'm looking forward to hearing it. There is nothing like the sound of an F1 car from that era  :thumbsup:
They would like it at Sandown, not.

Offline Tiger

Let's hope that the db killers are not needed for Tailem Bend.
Roll on summer

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
They would like it at Sandown, not.

I don't think it could run at any circuit in Victoria, at least in the form that it ran in period. Those babies were L-O-U-D; but oh what a sound  :lovies:

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I don't think it could run at any circuit in Victoria, at least in the form that it ran in period. Those babies were L-O-U-D; but oh what a sound  :lovies:

it'll do events in SA, I'm not putting mufflers on it for PI, maybe Winton......all in all it'll happily sit in the kitchen and get started like the other lola for special occasions.
Best part of this car the tub's never been crashed and it doesn't need pre heating
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

It's not the Hockenhiem or Monaco tub then.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
It's not the Hockenhiem or Monaco tub then.

Nope that was rub 01, 02 and 03 are ok
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline dkabab

So does this model have any significant meaning to you? or you just liked the idea of it?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

it'll do events in SA, I'm not putting mufflers on it for PI, maybe Winton......all in all it'll happily sit in the kitchen and get started like the other lola for special occasions.
Best part of this car the tub's never been crashed and it doesn't need pre heating

I would be amazed if it could run at Phillip Island without mufflers; but Winton you "might" get away with it.

Pre-heating is not as hard as you may think if the car is set up for it. My 360 Michelotto was set up for pre-heating and Philly gave me the impression that it was rocket science; but it was far from it. I wanted to start the old war horse in the home garage before it went overseas so we pulled out the pre-heater pump and had a poke around to see how it worked. It took about 2mins to work out that you had snap on connectors for the oil and water, oil in the engine bay and water in the front boot. Connect them and plug the pump into the power point and away it went. Fifteen minutes or so later we had a warm engine block and fluids. After not running for nearly 3 years it started on the 2nd kick.

If you plan on starting your car regularly for kicks I would look at getting it set up for pre-heating. It will save a lot of engine life and make it so much easier to start.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

So does this model have any significant meaning to you? or you just liked the idea of it?

I'm guessing that it ran at Adelaide and the sister car is already here?

Offline dkabab

Philly gave me the impression that it was rocket science; but it was far from it.

Step one. make your skills appear to be so difficult you will always be needed