Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
Here are my photos from the track day, sorry they took a while, had a harder then expected week at uni so it too a while to edit the photos and upload them.

LINK

People give comments as i want to know what other people think of the photo's, what ones are good/bad or just ugly, and if people want photo's of their car's in High-res and with no watermark, let me know :)

Peace

Offline CortinaD

Offline YSS

thanks for the pics.

top quality. 

might want to try getting in somewhere to get the cars through the chicane.

Offline STi Nut

Thanks,

To get to the chicane i have to walk it up all the way, it isn't an issue that much other than i have to go from the pits, walk to turn 1/2 then up along the fence, there is no gate on the other side that will allow for easy access. by the time i get there, the cars that i was wanting to take the pics of have gone off to cool down. will go up there next time to get some shots, good place to get some drift action....

Offline waz356

Thanks,

To get to the chicane i have to walk it up all the way, it isn't an issue that much other than i have to go from the pits, walk to turn 1/2 then up along the fence, there is no gate on the other side that will allow for easy access. by the time i get there, the cars that i was wanting to take the pics of have gone off to cool down. will go up there next time to get some shots, good place to get some drift action....

Drive around. There's an access gate at the begining of the start/finish straight.

Offline STi Nut

i asked last time if there was any gate or anything that way and they said that they are not open and they don't open it for access because of "safety reasons" but they are more than happy for me to walk 2m away from the track on the inside of the fence :S

Offline CortinaD

Hey STi Nut, what has happened to your flickr ?

Offline STi Nut

it is no longer active, i will be creating a new account and website soon with a new name, still thinking of a name that sounds good, if you were interested in a photo, let me know what one and i can give it to you at hi-res, if thats what you are after :)

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

it is no longer active, i will be creating a new account and website soon with a new name, still thinking of a name that sounds good, if you were interested in a photo, let me know what one and i can give it to you at hi-res, if thats what you are after :)

Peregrine Photography  ;)