Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

they'll give it to Congo if Congo were to pay more money for the F1.

nothing about passion of the sport, all too commercialized.

twighlight race is the biggest bunch of B.S ever, just another excuse really. Aus GP happens once a year, not once a week, true fans will stay up to watch the race like people stay up at 4am to watch soccer, what's the difference. F1 is an event, not a repeat tv show that people decides to watch if it is convinent.

Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
it will never come back to adelaide, well atleast with the track that they used to use, they will need to do some major safety upgrades first, i was reading somewhere that if monaco was a new track today the F1 would not race there because of saftey, but because it is a historic track it is ok :S some crap like that.

also Melbourne has signed the F1 till 2015.......
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15062008/13/melbourne-sign-new-f1-deal-2015.html

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

they'll give it to Congo if Congo were to pay more money for the F1.

nothing about passion of the sport, all too commercialized.

twighlight race is the biggest bunch of B.S ever, just another excuse really. Aus GP happens once a year, not once a week, true fans will stay up to watch the race like people stay up at 4am to watch soccer, what's the difference. F1 is an event, not a repeat tv show that people decides to watch if it is convinent.
i'd like to know if the race is on later in the day, does that mean they will open the gates later,  :scratchchin: or open the gates at the same time and let us sink piss till late?  :p it's a massive day as it is, let alone add another 2/3 hours. :tilt: not that i'm against it.  :thumbsup:  it's like derby day tomorrow, the first jumps at 9.30am brissy time, pissed by noon.  :cool: not that i'm going to the track, saving that for tuesday  :thumbsup:

Offline fivesix

whats the best way to do the GP? Im thinking of heading down next year. pop my cherry...

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

whats the best way to do the GP? Im thinking of heading down next year. pop my cherry...
hope it's still on would be the best start  :p

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

i'd like to know if the race is on later in the day, does that mean they will open the gates later,  :scratchchin: or open the gates at the same time and let us sink piss till late?  :p it's a massive day as it is, let alone add another 2/3 hours. :tilt: not that i'm against it.  :thumbsup:  it's like derby day tomorrow, the first jumps at 9.30am brissy time, pissed by noon.  :cool: not that i'm going to the track, saving that for tuesday  :thumbsup:

actually you raised a good point too :D If we had a night race, i'd be too drunk to realize what was going on LOL

Offline fivesix

hope it's still on would be the best start  :p

haha, good point...

if i go be prepared for stupid sms's again...  :doh:

Offline fivesix

actually you raised a good point too :D If we had a night race, i'd be too drunk to realize what was going on LOL

just watch practice and try remember that...  :thumbsup:

Offline addy

• Drives: Jap Crap
read somewhere don't remember where though :doh: that next years gp starts at 5pm, so a twilight race.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

in the paddock club with me :p