Offline martz

From what I have seen on FB I gather you are around my area, or at least my side of brisbane.

Did you really just say "dat"?

Sure did haha and feel like a twat now! I was heavily drunk after Melbourne Cup when I wrote that >.<

Offline martz

as boring as this sounds, I suggest leaving it on the road, and not taking it to the track.

Gosh that does sound boring, I'll pretend I didn't read your post!! :P

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Gosh that does sound boring, I'll pretend I didn't read your post!! :P
Road cars for road and track cars for track. The Aventador is much more fun on the road, in the country, where there is no other traffic around. A dedicated track car not only would cost a fraction of the Aventador, it would be more fun on the track.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Road cars for road and track cars for track. The Aventador is much more fun on the road, in the country, where there is no other traffic around. A dedicated track car not only would cost a fraction of the Aventador, it would be more fun on the track.
Even more fun if you find another exotic owner to drive with. The only road cars id track would be a Lotus, a Porsche or a ricer.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes

BORING

mate if you dad wants to track it I say go nuts and double thumbs up to him.
post the pics and vids

If you want to track it regularly then Andecorp is absolutely spot on.
get one of those west / radical  things for a fraction of the cost and will be much quicker and more fun

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club

Even more fun if you find another exotic owner to drive with. The only road cars id track would be a Lotus, a Porsche or a ricer.

My porsche was not that good on the track (It would need to be a gt3 for it to be good but I have a friend with a gt3  RS that stopped tracking it as he believed it was a to good road car to track) but my ricer is sensational on the track

I have not driven a lotus so don't know

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Lotus no good either. Between my road car and the race car there is a HUGE chasm.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club

Lotus no good either. Between my road car and the race car there is a HUGE chasm.

yep there you go...

my ricer would have been half useless in factory spec on the track, It is my after market stupidly huge brakes that make it good fun.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

yep there you go...

my ricer would have been half useless in factory spec on the track, It is my after market stupidly huge brakes that make it good fun.

I used to track my NA MX5 road car, it was fun.  then I decided to import another NA MX5 stripped it and built it up as a track car.  As andecorp says -  huge chasm!