Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Hi Folks,

I have organised a private track day at Mallala for Thursday 26th June. I have very limited positions available right now and you need to PM me if you are interested. The day is a shakedown for our tarmac Rally car prior to the Adelaide Hills Rally Sprint on the 29th and I will have clients of my business at the track for "hot laps" in the car. I am looking for around 5 or 6 cars for the day to come and have some track time. There will be an ambulance and a Safety officer and a Track Supervisor in attendance on the day. We will be offering some light refreshments and ongoing tea and coffee on the day. PM me for the costs and details and get in quick as two of the 5/6 positions are taken now.

look forward to seeing anyone who can make it.

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

deja vu?? what happened to previous posts?

anyway, i'm still in. Need your email address so that the guys I've asked can contact you directly.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

That thread is in the private section - he's posted this one here in case there's any lurkers who might be interested.

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

anyway, i'm still in. Need your email address so that the guys I've asked can contact you directly.

Did you get the emails I sent you today? They will give you my email address but I will send it on the other one soon

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

That thread is in the private section - he's posted this one here in case there's any lurkers who might be interested.

Thanks Ash...........can we convince you to come take some pics?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I'll pencil it in for now - probably only for a half-day though, it's a bit boring to watch and snap for more than a few hours.

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

I'll pencil it in for now - probably only for a half-day though, it's a bit boring to watch and snap for more than a few hours.

No Probs......look forward to meeting you

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Lemme know closer to the date or in the private thread whether there's anything going on afterward - dinner etc... being a thursday and a contractor I'd probably work the first half of the day and come out for the arvo session and catch up for food/drinks later if it's on.