Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
Most people wouldnt have a clue who Jeremy Burgess was

By the way, you're comparing FF and JB?? Are you kidding me? One is competing at the very top level of motorcycle racing, with the best teams and the best riders IN THE WORLD.....

and the other is working, part time, as a paid mechanic in a team for an amateur driver in his 70s....and that is in no way disrespectful Ted for his achievements (I've done nothing close)......but FF compared to Burgess? come on!

You're starting to sound as bad as him.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Aircon

lol I would never think of you as someone who is easily confused... unless I was looking at you wearing a tiara. I had to think twice to work it out but my brain is used to jumping to ten conclusions at once, usually ten of them being wrong.

MHH isn't easily confused, neither is Andrei and neither am I.

You were also confused, although you say only momentarily.

I think that that's enough proof that probably others were confused too, but didn't want to risk asking and being bullied by FF.....

I think we have confirmation that I was right and the post was misleading. Probably on purpose, but that's another story.

Offline Aircon

p.s. I'm still staggered about the Burgess and Cummings reference/comparison!

Offline Neru

So ff and pp had the issue about the car quite a few years ago right...... So has the bickering been like this for the last couple of years

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Offline Aircon

So ff and pp had the issue about the car quite a few years ago right...... So has the bickering been like this for the last couple of years

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Don't call it bickering. Just because everyone else is too scared to pick him up on his exaggerating BS doesn't mean it shouldn't be questioned. I asked a simple question and he immediately started with the abusive and insulting replies.

If you read some of the other replies, you'll see I wasn't out of line in asking!

But the situation with his crap workmanship on my car was 10 years ago. If he'd have shut up then, maybe I'd have just ignored him since them....but he didn't.

If he'd given good after sales service back then, we wouldn't have EVER had an issue, possibly.

He says he gives a life time warranty on his work. My experience with him tells me that you have to threaten to sue him to get that...and it was only a month after the work was done....not a "lifetime"

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Not this year.

You need to be a certain type to do that race in a sports car. Over subscription of entry makes it a very scrappy affair, dangerous even, but at the very least, very frustrating.

Too many cars to get clean laps, and too many red/yellow flags to give good return on outlay.

It can be fun, I've won it, but it's literally a hit and miss affair.
re the above quote.

FF was addressing his reply to me.

I'm well aware what he ment when he said "I've won"

Perhaps "we" would be more suitable.But i was well aware what he ment.

IMO its in poor  taste,to continue this thread along the lines of the last 4 odd pages.As the race he was replying to me about was a race won by the late Allan Simonsen

Bit of history re the Victorian Tourist trophy race (1 hour race)

The "I won" is in reference to the year that the late Allan Simonsen and Ted H,won the race with Allan setting a lap record for sports cars,I'm not sure if it still is the record?

I'm told this year that there will be an annual trophy in memory of Allan,presented to the pole position winner.

Best meeting of the year in Victoria ,well worth a look at.

Offline Aircon

re the above quote.

FF was addressing his reply to me.

I'm well aware what he ment when he said "I've won"

Perhaps "we" would be more suitable.But i was well aware what he ment.

IMO its in poor  taste,to continue this thread along the lines of the last 4 odd pages.As the race he was replying to me about was a race won by the late Allan Simonsen

Bit of history re the Victorian Tourist trophy race (1 hour race)

The "I won" is in reference to the year that the late Allan Simonsen and Ted H,won the race with Allan setting a lap record for sports cars,I'm not sure if it still is the record?

I'm told this year that there will be an annual trophy in memory of Allan,presented to the pole position winner.

Best meeting of the year in Victoria ,well worth a look at.

Wait...this is getting even MORE bizarre!! Allan was driving?? You're making FF's initial post even MORE confusing than it was.

That's really nice what they're doing for Allan with the trophy this year. I don't see how anything written in this thread is disrespectful to Allan at all. Until your post just now, I had no idea Allan was the driver or that it was a two driver race. Thanks for pointing that out, though.

Like I said nothing in this thread could possibly be construed as disrespectful to Allan, however, maybe FF referring to the radical as his all this time might be considered to be disrespectful to some. I don't know about that.