Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Apparently some of you guys need more than 2 days notice to drop everything and drive your car to Uluru, so let's plan something for August - that's the month after Dry July.  I've got a vision of us standing on top of the Rock with an Aussie Exotics flag unfurled. (More sensitive types can hold hands in the viewing area at ground level).

If you own a car that is flash, fast or otherwise interesting and would like to drive to Uluru from Adelaide (and return) over a 4 day weekend in order to partake in this inaugural event, please post here or PM me.  This isn't a speed event so even slower cars are welcome - so long as they photograph well.

If you don't have an exotic or sports car and would like to be part of it, there will be limited opportunities to come along - especially if you have a car with a tow hook  :p or a camera or toolkit or something else useful.

Offline dkabab

lock me in..... token happy snapper

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Apparently some of you guys need more than 2 days notice to drop everything and drive your car to Uluru, so let's plan something for August - that's the month after Dry July.  I've got a vision of us standing on top of the Rock with an Aussie Exotics flag unfurled. (More sensitive types can hold hands in the viewing area at ground level).

If you own a car that is flash, fast or otherwise interesting and would like to drive to Uluru from Adelaide (and return) over a 4 day weekend in order to partake in this inaugural event, please post here or PM me.  This isn't a speed event so even slower cars are welcome - so long as they photograph well.

If you don't have an exotic or sports car and would like to be part of it, there will be limited opportunities to come along - especially if you have a car with a tow hook  :p or a camera or toolkit or something else useful.

I have a list of especially useful things, so if you are in any doubt about the usefulness of your thing....PM me and I will let you know! :thumbsup:
Always Gunna

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
I'm keen. Always up for wasting fuel :doh:

Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
If people need a lightweight photographer passenger i am up for a road trip, been to every state and territory other than NT so want to tick that off the list...

token happy snapper N#2

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

I call shotgun in Steves R36 as the token alcoholic... I can do tomorrow if need be...
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline Steve.

• Drives: AMG.
  • Name: Steve
I'm still in. I'm no good for the first weekend of August or between September 15 and October 15, but otherwise I'm not really fussed. I can take four or five days - perhaps two to get there, one day there to have a few beers in the sun, and two days back? I've been there plenty of times but never direct from Adelaide so I'm not entirely sure of the logistics and timing.

I can't tow but I can carry some stuff... given our love of all things vinous I suspect a case of red will join Doc and I  :thumbsup:

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

only weekend ok for me would be the 15th 16th. could truck the car to adelaide. need to get it past the wife, could be hard as i am racing the week prior and the week after. which car to take?  :scratchchin:

Offline dkabab

only weekend ok for me would be the 15th 16th. could truck the car to adelaide. need to get it past the wife, could be hard as i am racing the week prior and the week after. which car to take?  :scratchchin:

bring em all  :darkside:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

We can't talk dates here.  Once we have enough interest, we can ask the Ashmeister to set up something more private for the details.  Just looking for some indication if it is something of interest.

Looks like we have a surplus of photographers already.  :? :)