Offline tdc911

Event cancelled from what I've heard. Apparently this wasn't until everyone turned up this morning. Frustrating for all participants given this wasn't predicted and announced yesterday.

I'm sure Goober has the word from ground zero.

That is bloody terrible.

Offline tdc911

Ah,Ok, so resurfacing is what is required then?
Was at Phillip Island last week with the Porsches, the surface has still not settled down. We had a spokesman from Yokohama telling us the major issues that the surface is creating for all tyres, especially in the heat.

Offline calais

• Drives: WRX
My information came from the father of one of the MGF competitors. They arrived this morning to the track and after preparation were told they weren't to race for what I can only assume to be due to the heat or fire danger.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Event cancelled from what I've heard. Apparently this wasn't until everyone turned up this morning. Frustrating for all participants given this wasn't predicted and announced yesterday.

I'm sure Goober has the word from ground zero.

event cancelled due to extreme weather, 45 degrees strong north wind, organisers concerned adjacent farm land would catch fire.

my opinion, use Elders Weather, farmers rely on it and its 95% accurate, they should have told us 2 days ago. It was shit in the sun and in the garages was like fuck me.

it was the best decision, i feel for interstate competitors, what i dont get is that CAMS with all its bullshit dont have a heat policy, you leave a dog or child in a car in 40 degree temp and you either go to gaol or lose the kid. Temp of the 360ch in the garage was 65 degrees, in the sun....god knows

came home, had a bottle of red and did an awesome roast pork belly for Simon, watched stream of bathurst.

they are trying to find another day between today and May.

We are doing phillip is in the Lola F5000, poor 360 has to wait, i was gonna celebrate today its 15th birthday as nations cup car, tarmac rally and aust gt....it still looks great.......458ch is next on the list
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Does make sense with those temperatures.

Are you doing the Historics at PI?  If so I'll come and say hello, I'm helping out with one of the competitors.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Does make sense with those temperatures.

Are you doing the Historics at PI?  If so I'll come and say hello, I'm helping out with one of the competitors.

yes historics at PI, look for the Richard Petty hat wearing psycho

with odd shoes
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

yes historics at PI, look for the Richard Petty hat wearing psycho

with odd shoes

Haha, will do.