Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Figured it wouldn't hurt to put a notice up here in case we have any qld lurkers that haven't come via fchat.

Planning to have another run mid to late November. With the possiblity of a night away somewhere to make for a big weekend to finish off the year. The venue won't be too far away from the coast so if you don't want to stay you can head home on the saturday afternoon.

If you want to be included in the email list, leave a message here or pm me.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I "announced" the topic for you seeing as there may be various folk up heading that way around that time who might like to be involved.  Note though that many may not have the brownie points for this AND Classic Adelaide AND the FNR AND the Bull's Run all happening in November... :p

If it becomes a decent-sized get-together and you want a private place to plan it, let me know and I'll set one up.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Thanks mate. Yeah going to be tough with the other runs on but got to do it in November before we get into December. I'll let you know if we get a big enough turn up here on this site, then we might need a spot.