Linked Events

• Sprint & DriveBathurst: Wed, 11 Nov, 2009 - Sun, 15 Nov, 2009

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Anyone going up to either of these events, I just paid my entry fee & am doing the sprintBathurst part 13-15th.

Should be an awesome time being able to drive full tilt on the full Bathurst circuit, Trackcorp run good events, similar to Burrows days. Have a look at the link, I found as a bonus they are offering a discount, I guess given the event is not fully subscribed like it was last year & the year before.

http://www.drivebathurst.com/?utm_source=GraphicMail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=GM%20http://www.drivebathurst.com/&utm_campaign=DB151009
Keep Smiling

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I guess given the event is not fully subscribed like it was last year & the year before.
there is 5 of us that aren't doing it this year, so there is part of the reason.

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

there is 5 of us that aren't doing it this year, so there is part of the reason.

Rog, Do you know why All 5 of you pulled out, do you ALL race at full recognised series events now like yourself, or was it another reason besides the rain last year and done it twice before.
Keep Smiling

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Rog, Do you know why All 5 of you pulled out, do you ALL race at full recognised series events now like yourself, or was it another reason besides the rain last year and done it twice before.
one mate says he isn't doing it, the rest followed. plus the rain ruined it for us last year. but we went the first and second years. the track is addictive in the dry, and very scary in the wet.

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Say hi to my Mum again Pete.   :D

She'll be there on Sunday at one of the flag points or doing something with timing (do they do any timing for this one?).

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Say hi to my Mum again Pete.   :D

She'll be there on Sunday at one of the flag points or doing something with timing (do they do any timing for this one?).

Will do Shane, yes it is a timed event on the Sat & Sun.
Keep Smiling

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

The only disclaimer is around the same reason I'm not there to participate...    She does love volunteering at motorsport events, but if my wife turns her into a grandmother between now and then, I guess she'll be visiting her granddaughter in hospital instead.

So if the event ends up short one volunteer, you can blame me and what I did 9 months ago.   :D

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Ah, so it's close then?!?!?!

:nana:

* Edit *  Have you worked out how it happened yet????    :D

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

Been close for a while now.  Been on "No more than 1 hour from home" restrictions for over a month since she tried to make an early appearance.

So no Bathurst for me.   :(

* Edit *  And no they gave me a timeframe, but have so far been unwilling to draw me a diagram to explain it.

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

The only disclaimer is around the same  reason I'm not there to participate...    She does love volunteering at motorsport events, but if my wife turns her into a grandmother between now and then, I guess she'll be visiting her granddaughter in hospital instead.

So if the event ends up short one volunteer, you can blame me and what I did 9 months ago.   :D
I hope all goes well & you become a father soon, hope you have been attending the birthing classes with your wife :)
Keep Smiling