Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Hi Guys, anyone from Sydney interested in doing a private practise day at the Creek on Friday? I need to sortout a camber issue and is always more productive running against someone else......any takers? :thumbsup:
Always Gunna

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Gaaar. We were just out there today!

Friday would have been awesome, will PM you if we're in with a chance...
C'mon, do it!

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Al, that would be great........I was thinking of you when I posted this. Did you do Burrows today? Iwas going to but had software upgrades to run all day....stupid "manage your own server" policy! Whoever brought that in should be sacked...............oh, hang on..........might re-think that one!

Anyway, it is the place to be Friday. Cheap as chips ($120 inc gst and another $25 for the garage, but we can share!) I will have the timing gear there if you want to run some times! :thumbsup:
Always Gunna

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Oooh tempting.

But will have to see what work is waiting for me after having been out there all today.  Still digging through a gazillion emails to see what's urgent...

Offline allanuber

Double Argh - will have to see if I can shift a few things! That sounds awesome. Just trying to finish up all the EOFY insanity, the 3/4 day at the track today was an awesome way to blow out some cobwebs. I'll ping Flamey as well.

Its definitely cheap as chips and would be interested in future too if you're doing this again!
C'mon, do it!

Offline allanuber

Not the best pic, and i'm sure flamey will be along later with beaut snaps... check out the range there today though - haven't seen such a mix at a trackday in ages. Volvo, 599, Diablo, Bentley ... very cool!
C'mon, do it!

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Yep.....if you go to Eastern Creeks site and seek the "Private practise days" they are on quite often. If you ever get the urge and there is a day on.......let me know and I will come along. Friday is cars only....no bikes, so it is a bit safer.

Often, there is no-one else there and you can make a right proper pig of yourself.

Tomorrow, go to the site and download the sign on document and fill it out. That way, if you are there, there is no waiting, just hand the form in, pays your money and go!

Anyway......contact me tomorrow and let me know. Email is racing@hiflexaust.com.au
Always Gunna

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Not the best pic, and i'm sure flamey will be along later with beaut snaps... check out the range there today though - haven't seen such a mix at a trackday in ages. Volvo, 599, Diablo, Bentley ... very cool!

who was quick?
Always Gunna

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I need to sortout a camber issue ......

I aligned a 993 Carrera S (chictronic) this week...

Lovely thing to adjust.... dreamy to get to everything, and fully adjustable all round. I like the way the front strut is designed for camber adjustments at the upright connection... just crack the bolts off and kick it to where you want it!

Great cars 993's... an S manual would be a nice daily. The air cooled ones sound so much nicer than the wetties.

of course, the TT S.... yeah baby....

But I'd rather a 355!

Offline allanuber

Awesome info mate. I owe you a beer, can't believe I overlooked that before.

I reckon we can round up a fairly good turnup of AE folk if we plan it ahead a bit. There are a few gun drivers in there too, and i'm happy to be your moving speed hump.   :D
C'mon, do it!