Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I'm a possible for the V8 round but will be with a team not in hospitality.

Been heavily involved in the Erebus Team since the Clipsal last year and their V8 Program, but my usefullness has come to an end so can't see any ongoing involvement with the car / team on a full time level.

can the v8 super car website be updated to include the Kelly's in a pulsar and where are the e63's......it's all 2012
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

yeah no mention of earlier cars

The mix of elite cars, driven by some of the best sports car pilots...... Hackett.......

Who?

:tilt:

See news imminent.....

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Who?

:tilt:

See news imminent.....

I laughed at that as well
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Doc wants to do a conference in May in Texas and just happens to coincide with Circuit of the Americas on May 17.

Am looking at packages for the V8's and was looking at corp suites etc......bloody thing is booked out, those yanks love motor racing and the packages arent cheap.
Makes me wonder why Clipsal still isnt sold out, like having Roger and I competing in the same race should be enough to get people along :)

http://cotaexperiences.com/2013-v8-supercars-championship/ticket-packages/platinum-package

http://cotaexperiences.com/2013-v8-supercars-championship

It has an open bar Goobs. :)  If you amortise the cost over 3 days it isn't too bad.  Definitely more expensive than here but they are offering a lot including accommodation.  I occasionally buy corporate tickets to the F1 in Melbourne it's around the $1,800 mark.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

It has an open bar Goobs. :)  If you amortise the cost over 3 days it isn't too bad.  Definitely more expensive than here but they are offering a lot including accommodation.  I occasionally buy corporate tickets to the F1 in Melbourne it's around the $1,800 mark.
dunno about corp stuff I'm too busy driving at clipsal :)))))

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

dunno about corp stuff I'm too busy driving at clipsal :)))))

For 45 minutes, I know, I've been reading your posts. :p  That's 45 minutes more than me though. :D

I haven't done Clipsal nor have I investigated corporate tickets.  I was comparing Texas versus Melb F1 GP. ;)

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

For 45 minutes, I know, I've been reading your posts. :p  That's 45 minutes more than me though. :D

I haven't done Clipsal nor have I investigated corporate tickets.  I was comparing Texas versus Melb F1 GP. ;)

do clipsal, buy a 360ch for 80k and join in