• Name: Cam
Am enjoying it, no more zooming in!!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Am enjoying it, no more zooming in!!

Soooo, am I the only one who exclaims "ENHANCE!" every time I pinch-zoom? :?

Offline dkabab

Soooo, am I the only one who exclaims "ENHANCE!" every time I pinch-zoom? :?

Maybe, but I take my sunglasses off then zoom in, then put them back on and stare into the destance.

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
Even seems to work well from my blackberry which is old and has the terrible browser

This post made from blackberry

Offline cel

Ah dunno, I got annoyed with Tapatalk when they took away the option to have forum hosted images and haven't bothered looking into them again or upgrading any settings. They're probably better now, might be worth a look, or maybe just sully forth with the mobile AE.

The beta mobile AE looks good, though I can't seem to login "too many redirects occured" (on iphone).

Any chance you can still update any tapatalk settings, I'd like to see if they have improved since (and I still use it everyday) :)

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Two things. I'm using the latest posts tabs, and whenever you go back out of a thread it returns to the index tab, and when you press on a thread out of the latest posts it takes you to the last post, not to the last post you read. Am I doing it wrong?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

The beta mobile AE looks good, though I can't seem to login "too many redirects occured" (on iphone).

Ah, I'll look into it, in the mean time you can of course log in on the desktop version then return to mobile view.

Any chance you can still update any tapatalk settings, I'd like to see if they have improved since (and I still use it everyday) :)

I checked the settings and the only ones worth changing were disabling the "Sent from my shoe phone in outer space" thing and uploading images to their server - however I don't know if that enables images being uploaded to AE... Care to check?

I haven't updated the software itself, that will be next step though I'm reticent to without testing it, last time I recall it basically hijacked the browser of users who didn't want to use it and kept telling them to buy Tapatalk.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Two things. I'm using the latest posts tabs, and whenever you go back out of a thread it returns to the index tab, and when you press on a thread out of the latest posts it takes you to the last post, not to the last post you read. Am I doing it wrong?

That's standard behaviour - I'll have to see how easy it is to sort them out, I guess I just got used to it over the last few months.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

BTW here's the stats for the last month on who's using a mobile and who's using Tapatalk, you can sorta see why I'm not worried about pushing someone else's product - AE now gets nearly 1,000 visits a day via mobile devices, basically it's just a couple of you guys using Tapatalk.