Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au
Hi Guys,

i think we should all be responsible adults, after all, not anyone can afford to play with expensive toys like us.

I joined this forum to get to know others that share the same passion as i do, and to get advice and experience from others.

The only thing that pisses me off about this forum and the reason why i don't participate to a greater extent or even bother sponsoring or advertising my company is the level of bitchiness, smart arse comments and politics.

By the way Ash, that wasn't a direct dig at you, but rather what i generally see going on in the forum.

We all have our opinions, just like Ford and Holden supporters, but i think we should all be beyond that.

Anyhow I have finally had my say.
Persistence Beats Resistance

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Ow, don't pull any punches there Ash.  :D

What I meant was it would be a total waste to bring in an amazing car like a C/T to only use it on a track.

Hi Guys,

i think we should all be responsible adults, after all, not anyone can afford to play with expensive toys like us.

I joined this forum to get to know others that share the same passion as i do, and to get advice and experience from others.

The only thing that pisses me off about this forum and the reason why i don't participate to a greater extent or even bother sponsoring or advertising my company is the level of bitchiness, smart arse comments and politics.

By the way Ash, that wasn't a direct dig at you, but rather what i generally see going on in the forum.

We all have our opinions, just like Ford and Holden supporters, but i think we should all be beyond that.

Anyhow I have finally had my say.

Thanks for the feedback.  Probably over 75% of the active contributors here know one another personally - and not all of the egos are particularly harmonious, so from the outside looking in it would certainly come across as a personal chat room and bitching outlet sometimes.

I'm personally more interested in photos and news and information about exotics and so that's my primary concern here, I'm pretty relaxed about "moderating" as like you said we're all adults here and I'm not interested in a babysitting job - so this place becomes a matter of take-it-or-leave-it really.  Oneday I may take it more seriously, but for now it's just a casual hobby and I'm happy to just see where it goes.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Probably over 75% of the active contributors here know one another personally -

... and biblically, too!