Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I've been honoured to have only been attacked by utter wankers.

They're easy to deal with, especially as it ALWAYS my overly revealing FACTUAL content that irks them.

If you've got stuff to hide, keep me out of your way. I WILL expose you if you try to hang shit on me.
PP, Goober, Moretti and Scud have all learned the hard way. A few more too, I lose track easily, but dont forget.
Yeah, i've copped a lot back, but the facts have always been aired in the end, which i'm happy about.

The things that make you go Hmm,
The things that make you go Hmm, Hmm, Hmm   :scratchchin:

You shouldn't lead with ya chin so much Phil  :D

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
The things that make you go Hmm,
The things that make you go Hmm, Hmm, Hmm   :scratchchin:

You shouldn't lead with ya chin so much Phil  :D

Somebody much more wise than me, once said that to double your successes, you must quadruple your failures....

I guess I'm a winner then :scratchchin:

In all cases, the facts are out there. Interpretation and misrepresentation of them is the only thing I fight over....

PP, Goober and Moretti have been customer based tussles, scud just got annoyed over a few hard truths online...

When you meet any of us/them in real life, all the chips fall into place... (off shoulders usually).

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

In all cases, the facts are out there. Interpretation and misrepresentation of them is the only thing I fight over....
PP, Goober and Moretti have been customer based tussles, scud just got annoyed over a few hard truths online...
When you meet any of us/them in real life, all the chips fall into place... (off shoulders usually).

Keep it off the web, once it's here it's here forever.

• Soap Dodger

Keep it off the web, once it's here it's here forever.

The web cannot be avoided.

Just keep the facts on simmer seems best. As you know, i've copped all kinds of half truths, lies and misleading innuendo, but i'm going ok. Its like tax... Minimise is ok, avoidance is impossible.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I don't think I have EVER heard you admit you were wrong or made a mistake in the 10 years or so I have known you.
It's always the other persons fault/problem or whatever. Everyone fucks up now and again, even you. It's how you handle it afterwards that matters. Passing the buck doesn't sit well with most people which is why they have a go when things are not handled well.

I don't always agree with everything PP, Moretti , Scud and Goober say, just as I don't always agree with your point of view.
However, I'll always call it as I see it without fear or favour.

• Soap Dodger

I don't think I have EVER heard you admit you were wrong or made a mistake in the 10 years or so I have known you.
It's always the other persons fault/problem or whatever. Everyone fucks up now and again, even you. It's how you handle it afterwards that matters. Passing the buck doesn't sit well with most people which is why they have a go when things are not handled well.

I don't always agree with everything PP, Moretti , Scud and Goober say, just as I don't always agree with your point of view.
However, I'll always call it as I see it without fear or favour.

I make mistakes all the time, but they very rarely leave the shop.

In pp case, I fixed the little $300 product problem that caused his tiny leak, but he had a massive leak unrelated to my work which prompted his complaint and was compounded by others misdiagnosis.

In goobers case, he called me a liar, I simply posted his own emails that proved him to be. I left in his details, which caused the further trouble.

And Moretti simply didn't read his ppi..

So the three biggest haters, then NO, i've not been wrong. Absolutely not, and have evidence and witnesses that prive it. Its not just opinion.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

So the three biggest haters, then NO, i've not been wrong. Absolutely not, and have evidence and witnesses that prive it. Its not just opinion.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

• Soap Dodger

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
I make mistakes all the time, but they very rarely leave the shop.

In pp case, I fixed the little $300 product problem that caused his tiny leak, but he had a massive leak unrelated to my work which prompted his complaint and was compounded by others misdiagnosis.

In goobers case, he called me a liar, I simply posted his own emails that proved him to be. I left in his details, which caused the further trouble.

And Moretti simply didn't read his ppi..

I think you just inadvertently re-enforced 360C's point.

Well done.
C'mon, do it!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Oh shitup, I have flange sealant on my fingers...

OH, OH, OH it gets better!!!!!        :D :D