Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
If you have any requests, post 'em up here!

:) :( ;) :D :p :rolleyes: :o :eek: :cool: :mad: :confused: :? :doh: :mischief: :gnasher: :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :irked: :faint: :waah: :tilt: :boggled: :scared: :melting: :scratchchin:

:drive: :worship: :cyclops: :biting: :drink: :shut: :clap: :bump: :darkside: :hyper: :headbang: :censored: :goodvibes: :dopey: :lovies: :yummy: :eye-popping: :sorry: :argh: :tired: :teehee: :der: :fap: :hissyfit: :banghead: :grumpy: :agro: :woohoo: :boom: :nana: :wave:

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

If you have any requests, post 'em up here!

:) :( ;) :D :p :rolleyes: :o :eek: :cool: :mad: :confused: :? :doh: :mischief: :gnasher: :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :irked: :faint: :waah: :tilt: :boggled: :scared: :melting: :scratchchin:

:drive: :worship: :cyclops: :biting: :drink: :shut: :clap: :bump: :darkside: :hyper: :headbang: :censored: :goodvibes: :dopey: :lovies: :yummy: :eye-popping: :sorry: :argh: :tired: :teehee: :der: :fap: :hissyfit: :banghead: :grumpy: :agro: :woohoo: :boom: :nana: :wave:

Ash what are you trying to do.  These are great.

How do we get them on F Chat.

:drive:  (my favourite in case you don't know :) )

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Fchat actually had good smileys until about 2 years ago - not as many as here and non of the animated stuff but they were MUCH better than the shit ones they have there now.

As for your fave - there's another version that leaves a burnout....

Offline fivesix

dark blue guy looks like hes having a pull
just noticed code... he is!  :D
 :fap:

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Fchat actually had good smileys until about 2 years ago - not as many as here and non of the animated stuff but they were MUCH better than the shit ones they have there now.

As for your fave - there's another version that leaves a burnout....

Can you show that one????

BTW, off topic why the SA government didn't take up your website I don't know.  I used google the last time I went to Germany to work out routes and times.  It was fantastic.

Offline 265T

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

dark blue guy looks like hes having a pull
just noticed code... he is!  :D
 :fap:

LOL - he's known as :weirdo: on the board I flogged him from - he's just so cool I had to put him in, doesn't get much airtime tho. :p

Can you show that one????

Ok - I haven't installed it here yet (takes a bit of effort) and can't remember where I found it, but I'll look tomorrow.

Go here to see where I got a lot of mine from: http://forum.racesimcentral.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

BTW, off topic why the SA government didn't take up your website I don't know.  I used google the last time I went to Germany to work out routes and times.  It was fantastic.

:censored:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

:bump:

Ok - I haven't installed it here yet (takes a bit of effort) and can't remember where I found it, but I'll look tomorrow.

Righto - finally got around to it! :D

Also, it's easier to do now, so post any new smiley's you'd like here and I'll consider adding them, when I get time I might also put them into emotional order... maybe.

Today's additions (one from a Cel post that I found endearing)

:snivel:

:sadnana:

:burnout:

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

go to the ten tenths emoticons sections... its....

HUGE

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Everywhere has a gazillion of them, I only want the good ones that folks here will use, so post up the ones you like.