Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I do, but it's mostly highly targetted and for my own shits n giggles testing.  There's no point running it on small sites with no purchase-ready traffic.  I have spent years researching and testing - it's a hard slog but if you target well you can make a bit more than lunch money.

Well it's a different issue than the one at hand, however I would have thought that you would make a nice earn out of Adsense with the numbers you're running.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
That was tounge in cheek sort of but what you could dod id try Ad Sence

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense?hl=en

I thought it was for small sites no big deal but lately I've noticed some very respectable sites running it so there might be money it in, only one way to find out.

Are you having a stroke mate or is that Iphone auto correct fail?
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Are you having a stroke mate or is that Iphone auto correct fail?

Happens all the time now I'm just lazy and don't check.

fixed  - I think there's a new language developing, botched English ala keyboard.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Ahhh yes I did miss the point, oh well in that case, get a lawyer, I fear any advice given to you on a forum would only be hear say/guess work/some ones opinion and not leagal advice. Atleast there will hopefully be less scabs on here promoting without bothering to contact you first.

Yeah, was mostly just a joke/brainfart - but whenever I'm forced to do a clean up in aisle three whilst on my damn phone (painful) I sit there thinking that were this a legitimate work order I would be charging a call-out fee and then triple-time, but I do it here for free.

You could even make up a clause (not legally binding at all) that would deter some of the local spammers anyway...

That's the idea.  Basically, this site is for individuals to banter with each other.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Someone asked me how they can post pics of their latest product, not for sale purposes, just to help out their Oz dealer...

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

BTW guys, feel free to mention companies you're not affiliated with - seems every second day now I'm being contacted by folks who said they were mentioned here and want to sponsor. :thumbsup:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

BTW guys, feel free to mention companies you're not affiliated with - seems every second day now I'm being contacted by folks who said they were mentioned here and want to sponsor. :thumbsup:

BHP
ANZ
NAB
CBA
Microsoft
Apple Corp
Google

Hope this helps.

if you even get a sniff of one of these I want a 599 GTO as commission :thumbsup:

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

You ladies really need to try some positivity.

Ash, I think it's awsome that people find enough value here to advertise. For the serious ones keep selling them banner and forum priviledges, for the rest offer them a free, searchable entry in your cars/advertisers director and give them a good AE logo to link back here.

Simple rules, if you pay you can use your business name, logos and all other collateral in your posts and avatar, if you don't - they you get the free listing and can try before you buy and be impressed that AE will get your search engine results from the directory higher than your own site.

Plenty of other ways to make money in the longer term without needing to be underhanded. Go for it man.
C'mon, do it!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

That's pretty much what's on the cards. Just putting finishing touches on stuff this next week or so.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
That's pretty much what's on the cards. Just putting finishing touches on stuff this next week or so.

Oh riiiight. That was your idea   :p
C'mon, do it!

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ McLaren ] McLaren 720S psw Yesterday at 21:52
[ Lamborghini ] Lamborghini Esavox Condor Man Yesterday at 17:14
[ Cars ] crazy wedding? looney Yesterday at 17:12
[ Cars ] Now who is a VERY HAPPY Lad :) Andy@MMRT Yesterday at 11:25
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] Jokes PA Yesterday at 11:19
[ Racing ] 2017 Formula 1 Season IExperiment Yesterday at 09:21