Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
This doesn't look too bad.

$45,000 the first year to drive an aventador for 24 days which is $1,875 per day.

Much cheaper than copping it up the anus on;

1) Depreciation.
2) Servicing.
3) Insurance.
May the Horse be with you....

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
This doesn't look too bad.

$45,000 the first year to drive an aventador for 24 days which is $1,875 per day.

Much cheaper than copping it up the anus on;

1) Depreciation.
2) Servicing.
3) Insurance.

What's the mileage limit per day? Not going to do you much good if you have a limit of 150km before you start eating up the rest of your points/days or however this one works.

Offline tim@ecurie25

• The Ultimate Supercar Club

The points cost for car bookings includes 80 kilometres per day, additional kilometres are then charged in points at the published rate.

There is no kilometre limit; you can drive as far as you wish in any of the cars, subject to you having sufficient points to cover that distance.
All part of the écurie25 experience...

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

The points cost for car bookings includes 80 kilometres per day, additional kilometres are then charged in points at the published rate.

There is no kilometre limit; you can drive as far as you wish in any of the cars, subject to you having sufficient points to cover that distance.

I guessed it would work that way.  So in the Aventador example for $45k you get 24 x 80km's included = 1920km  :scratchchin:

If I looked at the way I use my Ferrari that would be one Tassie trip and 1-2 mid week drives for $45k

Then again, if all you did was drive to the trendy cafes and be seen, it probably works out to be pretty economical. I guess that's what a lot of people buy these cars for anyway.

Offline tim@ecurie25

Also a big part of the e25 experience is the club itself. We have lots of unique events, driving days, track days, all organised for the members. Plus you don't just get to drive one car, you can drive any of them.

Another major plus point, we think, is that your membership at any of our locations is valid worldwide. So you become a member in Sydney and you can use a car in Brisbane, or when you visit London pick up a 458 to drive around in. Then when you go to New York in winter, use their Fisker Karma...

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Also a big part of the e25 experience is the club itself. We have lots of unique events, driving days, track days, all organised for the members. Plus you don't just get to drive one car, you can drive any of them.

Another major plus point, we think, is that your membership at any of our locations is valid worldwide. So you become a member in Sydney and you can use a car in Brisbane, or when you visit London pick up a 458 to drive around in. Then when you go to New York in winter, use their Fisker Karma...

Sweet thought but last thing you want in a New York Winter is a highly unreliable Fisker.  :doh: I guess you work in Marketing Tim, are you a car guy, know much about cars?

Offline tim@ecurie25

Hi, I've been a car journalist, automotive engineer, amateur racer and enthusiast for many years as it happens. I chose the Fisker as an example purely because its a rare car that we have in the collection.

In reality, our Karma has done thousands of miles and hasn't missed a beat - totally reliable the whole time.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Hi, I've been a car journalist, automotive engineer, amateur racer and enthusiast for many years as it happens. I chose the Fisker as an example purely because its a rare car that we have in the collection.

In reality, our Karma has done thousands of miles and hasn't missed a beat - totally reliable the whole time.

Must have got a Wednesday car. ;) their reliability has been pretty sketchy so far.

Offline tim@ecurie25

Yeah, we've heard the stories and there have been a few recalls, but we must have got a good one...  :D

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

Hmmmm, so it is shitter than a normal rental place then.      I'd do 80km's just to do a return trip to the local shops (when in something good I never go A to B without visiting the rest of the alphabet first).
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!