Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Just read this on driving rentals in Europe. Sounds like a good time is had by all.

http://www.motormorph.com/?p=5154

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Looks like fun.

I'm still trying to get a decent rental car to drive Stelvio. Today Avis Germany sent me two emails at the same time - one confirming a 911 at Frankfurt airport with a reservation number, and the other saying they had no such car available at that time. :doh:

Offline CortinaD

Looks like fun.

I'm still trying to get a decent rental car to drive Stelvio. Today Avis Germany sent me two emails at the same time - one confirming a 911 at Frankfurt airport with a reservation number, and the other saying they had no such car available at that time. :doh:

Hopefully the 2nd email has it not being available because you already had the booking confirmed as shown by the first email.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Looks like fun.

Well, on the other hand I turned up at the airport once with not one or two but three cars booked to me and they were all there waiting!!!!   :doh: :p

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
By coincidence I'm looking for a Porsche rental. There is a historic run Comming up from Innsbruck - Salzburg- Munich on the 23rd of this month over here. They arn't easy cars to find available as rentals with one and a half weeks notice.
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
By coincidence I'm looking for a Porsche rental. There is a historic run Comming up from Innsbruck - Salzburg- Munich on the 23rd of this month over here. They arn't easy cars to find available as rentals with one and a half weeks notice.

Youre still under 25 arent you? Thay could be a stumbling block as well. They dont have a dodgy, Rent my Car company like the one we have online here, do they? That might work if they do.

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

By coincidence I'm looking for a Porsche rental. There is a historic run Coming up from Innsbruck - Salzburg- Munich on the 23rd of this month over here. They arn't easy cars to find available as rentals with one and a half weeks notice.
Elite Rent can help you with that, they have a Porsche 911 and Boxster from 560 and 480 Euros/day respectively with pickup available in Innsbruck, Austria, and drop off in Munich, Germany. They need 24 hours notice, and while they do allow drivers of all ages to drive, they provide no insurance for those under 30, with full damages payed by the driver.
http://www.eliterent.com/index.php
or you can try http://www.erento.net/rent/vehicles-boats-aircraft/special-cars/porsche/austria/