Offline raj_2112

Hi,
I am a student currently in grade 12, and at the end of the year my school formal is coming up. I was wanting to drive my own car rather then take a limo, and therefore i'm in search of a nice luxury or sports car. As I am a student, I'm on a tight budget, but my parents own a few resturaunts in Brisbane. I could offer you a banquet dinner for four along with our family xtrail as a "bond" so that you can be sure that it is a genuine deal. I would really appreciate it if you could make that possible. I hope this ad gets some attention.
Thanks
RaJ

Offline waz356

Hi,
I am a student currently in grade 12, and at the end of the year my school formal is coming up. I was wanting to drive my own car rather then take a limo, and therefore i'm in search of a nice luxury or sports car. As I am a student, I'm on a tight budget, but my parents own a few resturaunts in Brisbane. I could offer you a banquet dinner for four along with our family xtrail as a "bond" so that you can be sure that it is a genuine deal. I would really appreciate it if you could make that possible. I hope this ad gets some attention.
Thanks
RaJ

Oh I'm pretty sure it'll get attention.  :rolleyes:

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
^It's his best attribute that's his own.

I have to say thats the best worded and presented request of this type I've seen. Good job, and there's no harm in asking.

But it WILL get the same reaction.

Sorry, buy your own.

Offline raj_2112

Hi,
Thanks
RaJ

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Hi,
Thanks
RaJ

I think we get the picture!

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
'E' for Effort in asking, but I believe no one who's bought their exotic with their hard earned cash would ever let anyone under 20 drive their car.  The red mist is pretty dense at that age.

I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline fivesix

Offline 265T

Good news Ash - your number 1 for "yr12 formal ferrari hire"  :thumbsup:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com