Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Yes, different.  Meeting up with the guy running E25 tomorrow.  Will post up some info after catching up with him and fill everyone in on the plans of the club.
auzrun avatar pic.  :scratchchin:

coffee $$$$ involved?  :scratchchin:

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Offline Rossgo

• That Auzrun Guy

wunderbar - now we have two.

Wouldn't you hate to invest a fortune to open a super car club only to find someone else opened theirs 2 weeks earlier?

As much as some people disagree, competition is healthy! 

Just a shame that the Cannonball Run Rat race isn't going to bring Auzrun much competition... That is if it even happens...
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work & learning from the f*** ups.

Offline Rossgo

• That Auzrun Guy

auzrun avatar pic.  :scratchchin:

coffee $$$$ involved?  :scratchchin:

Lol, I wish!  I'll happily be a member of someone else club if it's put together right.  :thumbsup:

I just wanted to change my name on here and the guy who is doing E25 Australia went on one of the first Auzruns.  Great guy actually.

Rossgo formerly Auzrun...  :D
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work & learning from the f*** ups.

Offline Rat

• Loving the 458 :-)

• Drives: I have the keys to God's toy box ;-)
I currently work for a very well known Supercar Club and have worked at another club thats already been mentioned. I have over 2 and a half years experience with working in Supercar Clubs and have seen many different ways of running clubs like these. I can truly say that they do work and can be profitable provided that its treated as a business and not fun part time hobby.

Provided the Ultimate Car Club is run correctly and is focused on getting members I dont see an issue especially if they dont need to buy the cars. More members means more cars  :D

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I currently work for a very well known Supercar Club and have worked at another club thats already been mentioned. I have over 2 and a half years experience with working in Supercar Clubs and have seen many different ways of running clubs like these. I can truly say that they do work and can be profitable provided that its treated as a business and not fun part time hobby.

Provided the Ultimate Car Club is run correctly and is focused on getting members I dont see an issue especially if they dont need to buy the cars. More members means more cars  :D

I read your post. Then read your avatar. Location: London.  That says it all.  It works alright - in London.

And welcome to the forum. :)

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
From a few years ago...

as said by IanB on fchat about this stuff:

I can understand why the P1 idea works in the UK. You can only drive an exotic 6 months of the year and even then you only get about 10 sunny weekends. Few houses have more than a single garage and 90% of houses in inner London have no garage at all, so at best you either leave your "normal" car on the street to be trashed by the local "yoofs" or you have the hassle of finding and paying for storage for your toy car.

Contrast to Aus, where you have great driving days all year round and sometimes you just want to go for a blast in your fast car on the spur of the moment for the hell of it. Who wants to have to plan ahead to reserve a car?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
In the comments from the car advice article they made about this thread.
http://www.caradvice.com.au/141884/ultimate-car-club-to-launch-in-sydney/

Hi f1worldchamp.
Your views are right on the money.
We own a fleet over 40 cars, and don’t need the membership money to own and keep our vehicles.
As the ownership of the vehicles is not the issue, we are able to offer this fleet to its members at a dramatically reduced price of ownership.
We have enjoyed our cars and are making them available to those who want the experience of driving these cars on a regular basis.We will have private and corporate memberships available and will introduce new cars as membership increases. The next cars to be introduced will be the Ferrari 458 and the Aventador Lambo.Thanks.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Let's see what really happens with this crap.

I'm just looking forward to picking up their aventador at the pickles auctions in a years time from the finance company for 1/3 the new price.

So who is the money bags behind it anyway? Mustn't be much of a money bags if he has to rent out his cars to keep them???
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
So who is the money bags behind it anyway? Mustn't be much of a money bags if he has to rent out his cars to keep them???

You'll figure it out eventually.