Offline Marak87

Hello good people of the forum!

My name is Mark from Geelong. I have forever been in love with Lamborghinis, some kinds/teens have posters of girls on their walls, I had/have Lamborghinis on my walls!

I am getting married this year on the 20th of April in Grovedale, Geelong. I have the wish to arrive at the church in a make of my dream manufacturer. I have been doing research and been trying to find a rental company, I have not really gotten too far. I've only come up with... http://www.sportscarrentalsaustralia.com.au/vehicles/lamborghini-gallardo-lp-560-spyder

The cost for the chaufer service is $500/hour, being from Melbourne, I have already spent $1000 even before seeing the car. I am looking for alternate options. If there are any owners from Melbourne or even Geelong, who would be interested in fulfilling a part of my fantasy. I would absolutely be glad to pay you for your input.

If there are any interested parties, please PM me and we shal go from there.

Goodbye for now.

Kind regards,

Mark

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

If you had pictures of women on your walls instead of Lamborghinis you may have been looking for another sort of ride for $500 for an hour.

Good luck in your quest and marriage.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I dont know about Victoria but its Illegal in SA to hire your car for weddings as a chauffeured vehicle unless its a licensed hire car......... so Id recommend you look for someone who is happy to charge you to take wedding photos with their car and maybe they'll even offer to drop you off at the church for no charge before the photoshoot.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I dont know about Victoria but its Illegal in SA to hire your car for weddings as a chauffeured vehicle unless its a licensed hire car......... so Id recommend you look for someone who is happy to charge you to take wedding photos with their car and maybe they'll even offer to drop you off at the church for no charge before the photoshoot.

Is it really illegal??? I just thought insurance was void?

Either way if you don't get caught, there is no problem lol
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Is it really illegal??? I just thought insurance was void?

Either way if you don't get caught, there is no problem lol

something like a $10k fine or more here.

Offline Marak87

If you had pictures of women on your walls instead of Lamborghinis you may have been looking for another sort of ride for $500 for an hour.

Good luck in your quest and marriage.

Ha Ha Ha Ha very good point! ;) thank you very much anyways.

Offline Marak87

I was hoping to find someone here on the forum that may be interested in making a deal, I have a few requests, but asking to drive would be too far in my opinion. I just want to ride in it and get to the church in my dream manufacturer's car ;) The videographer and phtographer are just as amped up as me.... but the deal is not sealed yet... So I'm really trying to find some leads.