Offline blingbling81

hi guys im building a website for renting hard to get cars for weddings and formals id like to put yours up if thats cool and a link to this site ?free advertising for you you dont pay a cent all i need is some piks which i can use and hr cost and location and il send you link when done if you know anyone else with a hot,custom,hard to get car let them know to email me as the more cars the more advertisement im also adding a for sale section so again its free so if you a=want i can add it there to:) thank you please let me know! email is blingbling81@hotmail.com :) anything you have let me know. im on the sunnycoast at noosa but looking for cars between goldcoast and harvey bay:)

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
You could set the website up as wherever cars are located couldn't you? You could still get cars from Syd, Melb, Adelaide on the website... depending how you structure it I guess....
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline blingbling81

You could set the website up as wherever cars are located couldn't you? You could still get cars from Syd, Melb, Adelaide on the website... depending how you structure it I guess....

i was going to later dont know how its going to go id like to but i thought id start local first what do you reckon? should i go australia wide?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline blingbling81

true ok then lets go i do everywhere so any cars anywhere please let me know :) thanks guys and can i put you as a link on my site? more advertisement for you:)

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Thats such an awesome idea, I can't believe that guy Ash here didn't think of it. He'll really be in tears over this one.
C'mon, do it!

Offline blingbling81

Thats such an awesome idea, I can't believe that guy Ash here didn't think of it. He'll really be in tears over this one.

haha  thats why ive waited till the site was nearly completed before i started lookin for cars as i didnt want anyone taking my idea but no ive got it i need cars i tried to put a post on boostcruisin and they kept deleting it so there loss :) look forward to helping you guys out:)

Offline Iggy_Type_R

What could possibly go wrong?

:scratchchin:

:teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Yeah... no business like the rental business  :doh:

Offline j15

hi guys im building a website for renting hard to get cars for weddings and formals id like to put yours up if thats cool and a link to this site ?free advertising for you you dont pay a cent all i need is some piks which i can use and hr cost and location and il send you link when done if you know anyone else with a hot,custom,hard to get car let them know to email me as the more cars the more advertisement im also adding a for sale section so again its free so if you a=want i can add it there to:) thank you please let me know! email is blingbling81@hotmail.com :) anything you have let me know. im on the sunnycoast at noosa but looking for cars between goldcoast and harvey bay:)

I just got in touch with a mate of mine who owns a  ballin' McLaren F1, he hardly drives it and the lease payments are becoming a real burden to him so he's interesting in making the F1 available to you. He should chip in soon, his username is just-teazin.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
You guys are so mean!
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.