Offline adam01

There is always one dickhead

only one................u haven't been here long enough to make such a categorical statement  :P

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

Usually its most of us.. people come on here looking for some nice person to do them a favour for a wedding or school social. You have to understand it happens quite often and that most people who own the cars that you want dont need a few hundred dollars to do you a favour. Everyone commenting has one or more exotic car.  I'll include the Capri ;) they'll be collector cars one day.. lol

I was being nicer than the regular replies by suggesting the CLK Merc hire cars. I think its your best bet and they are nice looking cars. If you go that way let me know what you think of them. I've thought about buying a couple of them to use as wedding cars but they seem possibly a little small.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

Can't take a smart ass comment???
Srz itz da net Cuzz!!!   Chillax

I've done a few weddings with my cars for others, but for what you want you are better off asking for a Bentley rather than a sports car/super car...

Use a supercar to take you to the ceremony, then limo the rest of the day.

I for married last year in Europe, but only had the Australian wedding 2 weeks ago, the only car of mine I used was the Bentley, the other cars I hired classical jags.   Exotics and weddings don't really work unless the bride is in a dress that allows for it (more often than not it's impossible) unless you want the exotic for yourself???
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Also private people are skittish with weddings as their insurance companies don't cover it to be used like that for monetary gains...
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline murpha

Guys i appreciate  you comments and sorry for the dickhead comment

But please understand im not asking for a favor i came on here for the looking for people like yourselves that own nice cars but i was never going to ask for a favor and offer a couple of hundred, I understand that i takes your time not only to drive but also to get the car ready  and for that reason i had expected to spend up to $1000

In saying that i would have to agree with what you are saying with the wedding dress ect so starting to think a classic might be the better go

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
I got married with an F40 as a wedding car. Stuff the wedding dress. Where there's a will there's a way.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I got married with an F40 as a wedding car. Stuff the wedding dress. Where there's a will there's a way.

Ask him how that worked out for him ... using exotic cars for your wedding could be too risky. ;) Unless you have bright red hair, then youre immune.

I know a guy thats been married 5 times. He hates being married but he loves a good party and the taste of wedding cake.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Also private people are skittish with weddings as their insurance companies don't cover it to be used like that for monetary gains...

Not just that brah...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/11/17/3068895.htm

People who lend cars for weddings may face jail

A MP says a threat has been made to prosecute people who have lent their cars to family or friends for weddings.

Family First MP Robert Brokenshire says several of his constituents in Adelaide have received warning letters after their cars were photographed being used for weddings.

He said a letter from the Transport Department claimed anyone running transport passenger services without accreditation can face penalties of up to four years' jail or a $15,000 fine.

No idea of the validity of this article, but I'd read up on it if I were using my, well, ah crap I got nuthin. :?

Offline j15

Guys i appreciate  you comments and sorry for the dickhead comment

But please understand im not asking for a favor i came on here for the looking for people like yourselves that own nice cars but i was never going to ask for a favor and offer a couple of hundred, I understand that i takes your time not only to drive but also to get the car ready  and for that reason i had expected to spend up to $1000

In saying that i would have to agree with what you are saying with the wedding dress ect so starting to think a classic might be the better go

Dude

Post some pictures of the Bride and the bridesmaids. There's always one guy out there who wouldn't mind giving up his Saturday afternoon for a looky-loo if the scenery is good.