Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
yeah, thanks anyway. I spoke to a couple of the participants today, nobody shrieked with excitement at the idea, so would seem not worth any special exertion.

No probs, if/when I move to melb I'll be up for doing as many of these things as possible. 

Look forward to seeing at least a few kodak moments anyhoo.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

No probs, if/when I move to melb I'll be up for doing as many of these things as possible. 

Look forward to seeing at least a few kodak moments anyhoo.

You're moving here...  :hyper: :worship: :scratchchin:

In my new shop, I got office space you can rent/work from... (and a mega bathroom boardroom you could probably live in if you had to!)

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

LOL WTF ??

You think my Fiat's are going to need to be at the mech's so often I may as well rent a space?  *sigh* It's true :(

Offline tdc911

yeah, thanks anyway. I spoke to a couple of the participants today, nobody shrieked with excitement at the idea, so would seem not worth any special exertion.

I'll take my camera and "maybe" find time for a few piccies. But it is actually a reasonably serious test so i will be quite busy.

Can you give a more comprehensive list of who and what is going?  Still highly unlikely that I can attend but haven't completely ruled it out yet.

• Soap Dodger

LOL WTF ??

You think my Fiat's are going to need to be at the mech's so often I may as well rent a space?  *sigh* It's true :(

ha ha... no, I was thinking you'd come here and be a sub contractor IT geek? And if so, you may need a base to work from? I'm rattling around in my new 929sq m shop with 300 sq m car park, after moving out of 380 sq m shop with Zero parking..

• Soap Dodger

Can you give a more comprehensive list of who and what is going?  Still highly unlikely that I can attend but haven't completely ruled it out yet.

N-GT you know I'm sure or can work it out. 1 of 360 GT is Ted Huglin, and Allan Simonsen is on hand for some serious testing of a number of things and some driver training too.

1x Silver 360C is my customer (doubt you or anyone here would know him). Other 360GT and 360C are the Jocaro run cars, and a sports sedan.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

ha ha... no, I was thinking you'd come here and be a sub contractor IT geek? And if so, you may need a base to work from? I'm rattling around in my new 929sq m shop with 300 sq m car park, after moving out of 380 sq m shop with Zero parking..

Best thing about being a nerd is the zero overheads - while I'm contracting I have to put in a bunch of face time in the office and stare at a boring wall and at least wear pants and something with sleeves...  when I'm consulting I can do it in my dressing gown from my balcony. :thumbsup:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Other 360GT and 360C are the Jocaro run cars

So in Challenge cars they've gone from 944 to 360...  That's a 62% loss!!!

---> http://www.jocaromotors.com.au/motorsport.htm

• Soap Dodger

So in Challenge cars they've gone from 944 to 360...  That's a 62% loss!!!

---> http://www.jocaromotors.com.au/motorsport.htm

ha ha, no, I pity the poor bastards..

at a race meeting, they typically run about 6 or 7 944s... AND a 996 and 360 or two! With only 3 or 4 mechanics...

Offline tdc911

Allan Simonsen is on hand for some serious testing of a number of things and some driver training too.

Me and him don't get along too well.