Offline beankeen456

They are only bringing 15 to Australia, at least that's what Top Gear Australia says.

Offline 360racer

• Drives: Yellow 360 spider
I much rather minimal sales so that it remains rarer. I drove it on the track and it is awesome. According to fastest laps it even laps faster than a ferrari California and even the original ferrari stradale itself. It's unique and different, for me if it had 4 seats then I wouldn't want it, it being 2 I loved it. Just a sense of more sportiness. That's my few cents but hey we all have our own viable opiniOns

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Is there a rear cage in it? If not is the floor modified so that you cant fit back seats yourself?
Seats and belts should be able to be fitted for under $10k privately unless there has been a floor mod that makes it impossible. Even if its just seat pods made up like in a 911.

Offline adam01

Is there a rear cage in it? If not is the floor modified so that you cant fit back seats yourself?
Seats and belts should be able to be fitted for under $10k privately unless there has been a floor mod that makes it impossible. Even if its just seat pods made up like in a 911.

viewing @ MMS nxt week     

Offline 360racer

The rear looks exactly like the merc clk63 black series and yes like a 911 as in pod style. What is MMS? Which dealer is that??

Offline adam01

The rear looks exactly like the merc clk63 black series and yes like a 911 as in pod style. What is MMS? Which dealer is that??

Melb.Motor Show - corded off area

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I much rather minimal sales so that it remains rarer. I drove it on the track and it is awesome. According to fastest laps it even laps faster than a ferrari California and even the original ferrari stradale itself. It's unique and different, for me if it had 4 seats then I wouldn't want it, it being 2 I loved it. Just a sense of more sportiness. That's my few cents but hey we all have our own viable opiniOns

Where did you drive it on the track, I didn't think there were any here yet ?
I guess it depends on what you are used to driving on the track too. It probably feels pretty good against a "normal" car like a Mercedes AMG or similar; but compared to a real track orientated car like a Scuderia or a GT3 I have no doubt it would feel slow and ponderous.

Interesting that you view the 2 seats as a bonus rather than a negative. When I spoke to the dealer they were trying to get the rear seats available as an option because they also felt it would kill demand.

I am sure I will drive one at some point, it will be interesting to see if it changes my opinion.

Offline 360racer

I drove it in sydney on a private track. Where are you based?

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

@ the farm?
C'mon, do it!

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Ok fair enough. I imagine it was Dean Wills track as Ateco use it every now and again.

I have had a couple of Granturismo's, maybe Zagames will do a track day and I can try the MC out.

I am in Melbourne.