Offline adam01

"Except that Maserati refuses to fit rear seats to this one. Actually, being a two-seater isn't the sole measure of a sporty car. Any more than padding shoved down a dancer's Lycra doesn't actually signify how much ballroom he needs."

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

The cars too big not to have rear seats and at that price (whatever it is) there woud be plenty of other options no doubt.

Offline T0M722

In my opinion, you'd buy this car for the sound.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
why would you need 4 seats??? not enough room for legs isn't it ?

The Granturismo uses the QP 4 door platform, so the back seats of a Granturismo are actually very roomy indeed. I am 183cm and I could ride back there all the way to QLD no problem.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

No rear seats ? whats there now ?

A big hunk of nothing. It even looks stupid.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

"Except that Maserati refuses to fit rear seats to this one. Actually, being a two-seater isn't the sole measure of a sporty car. Any more than padding shoved down a dancer's Lycra doesn't actually signify how much ballroom he needs."

Yup, I asked about fitting rear seats and they said Maserati refuse to do it.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

The cars too big not to have rear seats and at that price (whatever it is) there woud be plenty of other options no doubt.

It isn't bad value atually, I was quoted $375k plus OTR and options of course. That isn't much more than the normal
4.7 ltr "S" that I had.
As for options, the price of those will make your eyes bleed. You could easily drop $100k by giving the option list a small tickle. Those fancy matt paint jobs are $30k+ just by themselves.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

In my opinion, you'd buy this car for the sound.

It sounds exactly the same as my 4.7 ltr "S" which is not surprising as it is the same drivetrain with a small tweak to the exhaust at the rear.
The 4.7 ltr motor in sequential paddle pop gearbox spec is one of the very best sounding cars on sale today, absolutely EPIC. It sounds much, much better than any current Ferrari IMO. My Scud sounds artificial and "sound engineered in a lab" by comparison.

Offline 360racer

• Drives: Yellow 360 spider
For somebody with more ferraris than a single hand can count falls in love with a mc stradale then theres something special about the car. Have it fully optioned ex the exterior livery :)

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

The Granturismo is fabulous in the role that it was intended; but they are going off on the wrong tangent with the MC.
It is too big, heavy and ponderous to be a track car. With the MC they have created a "fish out of water" and removed a lot of what makes it a lovely road car. I seriously doubt there will be many sales here.