Offline fivesix

Actually in person it didn't look too bad. The colour was my favourite bit. Oh an the blue carbon fibre is so beautiful. Once again the problem is that in little areas it looks great but as a whole just seems a bit awkward. I will put some pics up when I get my photos off the camera

we are waiting!

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
what happens if it has been raining for a bit and the back has a pool of water when you put the lid up? do you get a further pool of water dumpers in your lap?
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline bbb

If it's been raining with the roof down i'd be more worried about the interior being wet...
what happens if it has been raining for a bit and the back has a pool of water when you put the lid up? do you get a further pool of water dumpers in your lap?

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
If it's been raining with the roof down i'd be more worried about the interior being wet...

I know that but the concave upside down roof will catch more water, say in an unexpected shower.

I'm lost with all the special editions ect coming out, this isn't the factory one is it?, I though the pics of the factory one, showed a fold away roof not a flip-top
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
we are waiting!

Only got home at 1am this morning and am at work now, I will try tonight if I don't fall asleep!