Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I just got emailed this:

Gday was trying to post on your forum but it would not let me you may put them up if you
wish

These photo's were sent to me from a mate yesterday(thanks Roy), He was sitting at his
desk when he heard a screch followed by a bang, screch-bang-bang, he looked out the window
and saw a dark grey car wiz past as it took out a no standing sign with post attached which
cleared the fence and hit the side of his office, then continued to run into his front gate
and stop, he run out to see if anyone was hurt when two mechanics jumped out of the Aston
Marton. The two mechanics (in thier twenties) were road testing the customers new car, they
lost control and hit the first tellegraph pole, the car then continued onto the foot path
got it dead centre and snaped the second pole in half, then hitting the no standing sign
breaking it off at ground level and finally coming to a stop at the gate entrance. This is a
short quiet street in Rose Hill N.S.W yesterday. How fast do you think these d**k heads were
going ? and I wonder if they are still holding down thier jobs today. The scary part for me
is they are same dealership that we have ordered our new M3 through. I think I will do the
predelivery road test myself.

How strong are these cars to be able to take a hit like that and the mechanics get out and
walk away.

Offline dkabab

ouch..... v12 vanquish. that wont be cheap

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Bloody mechanics........ giving us grease monkeys a bad rep.....

Online Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Don't think the owner would want it back no matter how well they fix it.

Offline alskar

hopefully those mechanics get their ass firedd and never get a job

Offline GTBqv.au

:doh:

I think they will be neither fired nor paid for a loooong time   :D

Offline j15

Maybe they changed their test drive policy  :p

Offline wtf33r

OMG I know the car its got UK registration, I used to work there a while back. Its not a new car at all its like 5 years old (Vanquish S has been out of production for 2 years) Shows you how strong it is if it went through 2 power poles and 2 people walk away. Try having that accident in a Ferrari or a Lambo, you wouldnt live to tell (there again would you want to live after crashing a Vanquish?) but I must say in their defense its not in their character to drive like maniacs.

Offline V12AMV

OMG I know the car its got UK registration, I used to work there a while back. Its not a new car at all its like 5 years old (Vanquish S has been out of production for 2 years) Shows you how strong it is if it went through 2 power poles and 2 people walk away. Try having that accident in a Ferrari or a Lambo, you wouldnt live to tell (there again would you want to live after crashing a Vanquish?) but I must say in their defense its not in their character to drive like maniacs.
All i can say is that i just found this article, and low and behold its my car. Wow what a way to see your dream car for the sirst time in the state that the engineers left it in.

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
low and behold its my car

So do you mean literally your car, or like your one?