Very nice photography there

:thumbsup:

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com
Nice review!

Although I think they will need a 6 star rating when it comes time to do the V12 Vantage write-up! Only got a quick blast in it (more to come in Jan/Feb) but we both agreed it was the car to have!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Nice review!

Although I think they will need a 6 star rating when it comes time to do the V12 Vantage write-up! Only got a quick blast in it (more to come in Jan/Feb) but we both agreed it was the car to have!

Yeah - pity we didn't get a decent run in that, was sensational to watch and listen to.

The reviewer seemed to like the paddles, here was my thoughts:

The one hang-up I have about the DBS Volante is the paddle-shift, this car needs a stick dammit.  The gearshifts just didn't seem precise - when you are doing the take-off you really want a good solid and clean shift from first to second, but I found it seems to waver up around redline for a while like it's hunting for the next gear, it's quite disconcerting and you feel as though you've lost momentum.  Dropping down a cog or two as you approach a corner you just don't feel as though you might have the right gear, admittedly I've only driven it for less than an hour so it might be a learning process, but I couldn't help thinking it just wasn't suitable for this car.

What did you think of them?

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com
I tend to agree more with your thinking, not that I found anything particularly wrong with the paddle system but more so that the manual we drove (coupe last year) was just alot more enjoyable. Definately suits the car.