Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Just talking out loud. I can't wait for the new XR8 to come out so I can replace the XR6. 403kw on overboost for under $50k.

When I bought the LS600hL last year, the XR6 was only 3 months old with only a few thousand km. When I asked the dealer that I bought it off for $50k from (heavily optioned - leather, satnav, cameras, big brembos, big wheels, etc) how much they would give me for it they said $24k - 50% depreciation in 3 months!  :eek:
So I kept it as a run-about for the Margaret River run. Now, I am finding that I enjoy driving it more down there than the LS - I suppose there is something to cars tuned for "Australian conditions".

So I am really looking forward to the XR8. I'll get it early next year so it's a 2015 plated car.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline andecorp

This is the bogan mobile. I bought a FG XR6LE in 2011. Kept it for 14 months and replaced it with this FGII. I love the damn thing  :doh: :D

Offline Poo

By my power of deduction... The rover must have been traded in?

That's some crazy depreciation... Geez.

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
By my power of deduction... The rover must have been traded in?

That's some crazy depreciation... Geez.

Haha nope 1 of 14 still around

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
That was dealer depreciation though, not retail. Still would have been a huge hit at retail.

Offline nuxi

• Drives: Porsche Cayenne
  • Name: Michael
Just talking out loud. I can't wait for the new XR8 to come out so I can replace the XR6. 403kw on overboost for under $50k.

When I bought the LS600hL last year, the XR6 was only 3 months old with only a few thousand km. When I asked the dealer that I bought it off for $50k from (heavily optioned - leather, satnav, cameras, big brembos, big wheels, etc) how much they would give me for it they said $24k - 50% depreciation in 3 months!  :eek:
So I kept it as a run-about for the Margaret River run. Now, I am finding that I enjoy driving it more down there than the LS - I suppose there is something to cars tuned for "Australian conditions".

So I am really looking forward to the XR8. I'll get it early next year so it's a 2015 plated car.

A new G6E badged falcon drove past me last night as I was heading home from work...had to look at it twice! Looks really good! Looked like a big Euro!

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

It's a shame they are pulling out.  IMO the Falcon and Commodore are a well built car and you get a lot for your money.  I'm going to buy a new GTS soon.  430kW, 740N-m for just over $100k.  What would a similar European car cost.

And of course it has 3 pedals. :D

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

It's a shame they are pulling out.  IMO the Falcon and Commodore are a well built car and you get a lot for your money.  I'm going to buy a new GTS soon.  430kW, 740N-m for just over $100k.  What would a similar European car cost.

I believe the new Holdens are excellent.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

What's got into Solomon Finkelstein? Two cars in 6 months :)

Offline andecorp

Haha nope 1 of 14 still around
13, not 14. Who would be crazy enough to have 14 cars?? :p