Offline MikeG

• The World's Finest Brands

• Drives: Audi S4 V8 Quattro
  • Name: Mike Glew
I wonder if they do a rotisserie attachment...  Reminds me of an Australian top gear episode...

M
Mike
www.bestexhaust.com.au
1800 985 925

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I wonder if they do a rotisserie attachment...  Reminds me of an Australian top gear episode...

So YOU are the one who watched it...

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Im so OLD.. I remember either the Lleyland Bros / Jack Absalom or someone from that era cooking fish in tinfoil as they drove their Landrover/cruiser somewhere in the outback.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Im so OLD.. I remember either the Lleyland Bros / Jack Absalom or someone from that era cooking fish in tinfoil as they drove their Landrover/cruiser somewhere in the outback.

You just scared the people here in the airport lounge by making me giggle uncontrollably.

ALBY MANGELS cooked chicken in his car for sure, and from memory slightly poisoned one of the many hot model types travelling with him. His faithful blue heeler was ok though. Best TV ever. Tough bloke, confused but hot and frequently cycled lady, and a happy dog - throw in the odd crocodile and it's gold.
C'mon, do it!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

You just scared the people here in the airport lounge by making me giggle uncontrollably.

ALBY MANGELS cooked chicken in his car for sure, and from memory slightly poisoned one of the many hot model types travelling with him. His faithful blue heeler was ok though. Best TV ever. Tough bloke, confused but hot and frequently cycled lady, and a happy dog - throw in the odd crocodile and it's gold.

You are thinking of Judy Green!!!!    :lovies:

Ah, the fond memories of a teenaged boy!!!     :p

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

Alby was funny as feck, his shows were so fake but people loved them. He borrowed his neighbours donkey in NSW one time and took it back telling the owner it didnt like water. Next thing the donkey turns up on one of his world safari shows swimming in a river in Brazil. Same thing in SA, he lived at Fowl Bay and filmed a lot of his overseas footage there. The locals tried to kill him for sleeping with underaged local girls and pushed his caravan off a cliff one night. Same reason Judy Green dumped him. Lucky for Alby he wasnt home at the time.

He's still alive and scrounging for money http://www.albymangels.net/

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
...Same thing in SA, he lived at Fowl Bay and filmed a lot of his overseas footage there. ...

I lived in Stansbury around that time and remember seeing him now and then around Yorketown and Minlaton.

Can barely remember the movies, but I know they were a big thing in the day.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Alby was funny as feck, his shows were so fake but people loved them. He borrowed his neighbours donkey in NSW one time and took it back telling the owner it didnt like water. Next thing the donkey turns up on one of his world safari shows swimming in a river in Brazil. Same thing in SA, he lived at Fowl Bay and filmed a lot of his overseas footage there. The locals tried to kill him for sleeping with underaged local girls and pushed his caravan off a cliff one night. Same reason Judy Green dumped him. Lucky for Alby he wasnt home at the time.

He's still alive and scrounging for money http://www.albymangels.net/

Man. You. Know. Everyone.
C'mon, do it!

Offline adam01

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

Man. You. Know. Everyone.

Never met him. My parents spent many summers over there with a group of their friends that had craypot licenses and came back with all the tales. Meanwhile I at 16-18 got to stay at home with a wad of cash and run amok with mine.  :thumbsup: