Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
The suspense is killing me.....with all the hype, this thing better be something "VERY" special!

Many people still think that the official launch will be later this year, with deliveries not arriving until 2014 :irked:
ur V8 M3 will still be very special given there won't be a V8 in the new one! In fact mtarone and I are trying to pin Adl motors down on price for a purchase of 2 at a go!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Haha.....1 taste of the V8, & you're both out buying 1.....that's gold! Good luck boys :thumbsup:

You know what, as much as I love the V8, I am quite excited about the prospect of a multi turbo 6 pumping out close to 450hp with huge amounts of torque (unlike the V8).
The only downside will be the lack of rpm & sound from the 4.0 :(

I would buy another E90 M3 in a heartbeat......6mt though  :worship: :lovies: :headbang:

Offline mtarone

It's funny, cause I've had a few turbo cars now and just what to drive an na engine that revs, I guess we all want a change sometimes :)

You'll like the f30 interior, it's a well thought out upgrade with more storage space.

By the way, anyone who has bought an m car recently would have a free pass to a track day to Phillip island, I highly recommend upgrading this to the m dynamic day. A well planned and exciting day that I can thoroughly recommend. :)

Offline CortinaD

It's funny, cause I've had a few turbo cars now and just what to drive an na engine that revs, I guess we all want a change sometimes :)

You'll like the f30 interior, it's a well thought out upgrade with more storage space.

By the way, anyone who has bought an m car recently would have a free pass to a track day to Phillip island, I highly recommend upgrading this to the m dynamic day. A well planned and exciting day that I can thoroughly recommend. :)

They have been offering that free day on all brand new ///M since at least 2004.

M500 & I have done it few times at PI in e46 M3 and e92 m3 - awesome fun. Even the base level course is great as I was surprised how sorted the 325 is on a fast track like PI but the real eye opener for me was how much top end grunt the e92 has over the e46. We pretty much maxxed out the e46 at 220/230kmh indicated 3/4 of the way down the straight where the e92 was doing that with ease at 1/3 way down the straight.

You have reminded me to see if they still offer Fascination 1 & 2 so I can add that to my bucket list.

Offline mtarone

You have reminded me to see if they still offer Fascination 1 & 2 so I can add that to my bucket list.

They do still offer them :)