Offline mgbond

Hi all,

I own a Noble M12 GTO and will be bringing it over next year when I come out to Sydney. It was mentioned to me to pop over on to here to say hi.

I have spoke to another owner in Adelaide but am told there maybe some other owners out in OZ. Anyone know them and could put me in contact.

I know about all the rules of bringing it over and Steve has given me the break down of his costs, so just wanted to find out any other Noble owners experiences of bringing out there Nobles.

Bondy

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
I dont know who owns them, but I see photos of 2 of them at trackdays near sydney on this forum

Offline mgbond

Ah I see. These maybe the two that were going to be used by MG to type approve the Car and then went bust. They had to sell them on as track only.

Bondy

Offline dkabab

the story is somewhere else on this forum, but from memory 3 came over and as you said, didnt get complied, or some did, i forget.
either way, 2 i know are in sydney. theres one in adelaide thats registered, was a private import, but you know him.

i think simons4 knows a bit more about them

Online allanuber

• Name: Al

Yes, it's the chaps from Peerless who have those. Dad and 2 sons, absolute car nuts.
C'mon, do it!

Offline mgbond

The only thong is, you guys only know these cars and they are GTO 3Rs (3.0ltr) mines the original 2.5. They do say that the 2.5 is a bit lighter and revs more but the 3 has more power. I intend to sell mine when I get over as I don't think I will get the job to suport the car and think I will be better off selling it and getting an elise and SC it and do more track days.

Bondy

Online allanuber

Ahhhhh - now THAT's interesting! PIX!!!  :eek:
C'mon, do it!

Offline dkabab

market value for one in aus? top end tvrs hover around 100k.... id assume this would be similar.

Online allanuber

market value for one in aus? top end tvrs hover around 100k.... id assume this would be similar.

Top end TVR's are asking 100K, only one I'm aware of that has sold recently is the multicoloured Tuscan from Qld at closer to 80K post being on the market for a looong time.
C'mon, do it!

Offline mgbond

Top end TVR's are asking 100K, only one I'm aware of that has sold recently is the multicoloured Tuscan from Qld at closer to 80K post being on the market for a looong time.

I would be looking at around 90k, however I will do everything I can to keep the car as I have put lots into to it and know every inch of the car. I still have a lot I want to do.

Does anyone know the guys that own the Nobles in Sydney as I would like to chat to them and find out who looks after their cars. Also It does not look like they have been onto the Noble Forums as there are many mods for areo and cooling that will make the car perform much better on track  Also they have the std exhaust which is very restrictive. I chnage will result in 40BHP more :).

Here are some pics of mine, the first lot are old and the last ones are recent (Black wheels).

ImageImage