Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

FYI, went diesel, went Stuttgart... happy ;)

In the end I was deciding whether to trade in the 997 Turbo and get the Panamera S, or keep the Turbo and get the Cayenne Diesel.. went with the latter. New Cayenne is, IMHO, nicer and comfier than the '08 Cayenne GTS.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

In the end I was deciding whether to trade in the 997 Turbo and get the Panamera S, or keep the Turbo and get the Cayenne Diesel.. went with the latter. New Cayenne is, IMHO, nicer and comfier than the '08
Cayenne GTS.

Pics? When do you pick her up? There is nothing wrong with diesel in a 4wd.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline app

In the end I was deciding whether to trade in the 997 Turbo and get the Panamera S, or keep the Turbo and get the Cayenne Diesel.. went with the latter. New Cayenne is, IMHO, nicer and comfier than the '08 Cayenne GTS.

2 Cayennes, or have you sold the GTS?

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

Great choice mate :thumbsup: but please tell me your upgrading the wheels to 20 or 21s!! The standard wheels make the car look so bland but diesel is the way to go.
So you are keeping the Turbo then.......until the next M5? :D

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Well Done Aemel.................you made the right choice! Dont up-spec the wheels around town the biggies make the ride crap. Some piccies when you can...............

I bought a new X5 twin turbo diesel on Friday arvo....................wasnt going to, had no plan to but I bought two new 4x4 work utes for my guys and the dealer principle had a new X5 with all the toys and did me a deal that I could not refuse......no seriously, it was so far from new price I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with the car..................silver, blk leather and every concievable toy but not the 7 seat option. I didnt trade my current model X5 DD, I am going to pass it to my Business partner in Adelaide.......you will see it from time to time no doubt. Anyway, I havent seen the new one yet, did the deal over the phone and I still wonder quite why I did it? Anyway..........why not!
Always Gunna

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

2 Cayennes, or have you sold the GTS?

GTS gone to Melb for family use. 

It's got 20" rims. White. Pics soon :)

Offline CortinaD

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

I bought a new X5 twin turbo diesel on Friday arvo....................wasnt going to, had no plan to but I bought two new 4x4 work utes for my guys and the dealer principle had a new X5 with all the toys and did me a deal that I could not refuse......no seriously, it was so far from new price I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with the car..................silver, blk leather and every concievable toy but not the 7 seat option. I didnt trade my current model X5 DD, I am going to pass it to my Business partner in Adelaide.......you will see it from time to time no doubt. Anyway, I havent seen the new one yet, did the deal over the phone and I still wonder quite why I did it? Anyway..........why not!

Yea the X5's have some good deals and options on them now. Good buy!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
360C popped in this week in his X5M....

they can't seem to fix a transmission/drive line vibration after numerous attempts.....