Offline lord melchett

Have you contacted & spoken the owner of the C63 in the 1st post?

i have secured the sale price of 77.5k for my m3. unlike most other ppl, i dont rip em off when it comes to buying nor selling. high70s is where the 08 m3 is right now, or for mine anyway, despite current sentiment suggesting it's an 85k car.

there are a few one owner low km c63 owners selling ova here so i'll look at em b4 going to adelaide or anywhere else.

should all be done within the fortnight

Offline mtarone

Recently I have been seeing a few C63's getting around Adelaide, they are nice looking cars and boy do they sound great. However, I think I'd want the 2011+ model interior with the new dash.

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)

all the evidence i need to categorically confirm that porsche owners have a seriously inflated ego as to the current market value of their vehicles. a 2007 s or 4s for 140k?  zero chance that should be so...

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/aston-martin-v8-2006-12718905?base=1216&vertical=Car&eapi=2&Page=2&sort=Price&cr=20&__N=1246 1247 1252 1282 4294967143 4294967137 1216&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~1

Can you please go away now?

A lot of people have wasted a lot of time imparting knowledge upon YOUR request.

All you've shown is that you are a petulant, selfish little shit....kindly FUCK OFF and finish your homework........the adults on this forum are talking.

Something you may not of also realized is that there are a few Porsche owners on this forum who also own or have owned AMGs or M series cars so the views are actually fairly balanced...... But that probably didn't cross your mind either.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

all the evidence i need to categorically confirm that porsche owners have a seriously inflated ego as to the current market value of their vehicles. a 2007 s or 4s for 140k?  zero chance that should be so...

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/aston-martin-v8-2006-12718905?base=1216&vertical=Car&eapi=2&Page=2&sort=Price&cr=20&__N=1246 1247 1252 1282 4294967143 4294967137 1216&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~1

surely you arent comparing a Porsche to an Aston

Give me a Porsche anyday, no matter how sexy Astons look

Offline lord melchett

surely you arent comparing a Porsche to an Aston

Give me a Porsche anyday, no matter how sexy Astons look

yes i am. the aston wins hands down in almost every category. if one can pick up the aston for 115k, then an 06 s or 4s is worth about 95k

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
i have secured the sale price of 77.5k for my m3. unlike most other ppl, i dont rip em off when it comes to buying nor selling.

How can a seller "rip off" a buyer when buying a performance car?

The buyer will know where the current market is, & if they don't, they deserve to be ripped off.

I still don't understand your reasoning for belting Porsche owners & sellers.......all I see from your attitude & posts is someone who has a grudge, as you can not afford 1......stiff shit, get over it & look at what you can afford & what you currently have......98% of the population would give their right arm to have the chance to own, or even drive either an M3 or C63.

You sound like a spoiled little brat to me :irked:

Sorry, my 2c worth ;)

Offline lord melchett

The buyer will know where the current market is, & if they don't, they deserve to be ripped off.

I still don't understand your reasoning for belting Porsche owners & sellers.......all I see from your attitude & posts is someone who has a grudge, as you can not afford 1......stiff shit, get over it & look at what you can afford & what you currently have......98% of the population would give their right arm to have the chance to own, or even drive either an M3 or C63.

i make the point on comparative value. my ability to own, or otherwise, is irrelevant. the current market is producing 997 s and 4s porsche owners who want wayyyyy too mch for their cars. period. i pass this judgement without a jaundiced eye

Offline lord melchett

i make the point on comparative value. my ability to own, or otherwise, is irrelevant. the current market is producing 997 s and 4s porsche owners who want wayyyyy too mch for their cars. period. i pass this judgement without a jaundiced eye. your two c worth is appreciated

Sorry, my 2c worth ;)

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)

yes i am. the aston wins hands down in almost every category. if one can pick up the aston for 115k, then an 06 s or 4s is worth about 95k

Which categories specifically please, and judged by who?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Which categories specifically please, and judged by who?

looking forward to the answer on this one..... :D :D :D :D

furthermore,  the prices of cars are because of what one is a balance of what one is willing to sell it for and what one is willing to buy it for.  Market forces always win.  Perhaps porsches are priced where they're at because that is what the market forces allow.  Might explain why the Aston is so cheap compared to the porsches you are comparing to.