Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

Found this today ...

Does this mean all those people and dealers who have bought stock in the "greedy / delusional and new paradigm phases" are rooted if they bought for profiteering not enjoyment?

I guess we can expect a few mainstream dealers to go bankrupt if they've been stockpiling ...

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
Found this today ...

Does this mean all those people and dealers who have bought stock in the "greedy / delusional and new paradigm phases" are rooted if they bought for profiteering not enjoyment?

I guess we can expect a few mainstream dealers to go bankrupt if they've been stockpiling ...

That is exactly what it means....just like last time.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
What a fantastic post Sulley.  Thanks for sharing

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
That is exactly what it means....just like last time.

Daytona might come back to reality along with 246's
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

So does that mean have some cash ready for the Blow off phase or the despair phase??????

:scratchchin: :p

Offline Neru

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
I don't know about the previous "bubble" but this one could be different.

There are now a lot of cars that are just permanently off the market and not for sale regardless of their value.
Example Peter and Scott's glass fcars. Big a has 3 diablos.  These off the market cars are reducing the available quantity to the market therefore making them rarer than the numbers made.
On top of this the age of the cars increase making it harder to find a car in a good condition with low kms.

This leads me to the other side of what's increasing the prices. Restoring a car is becoming harder and more expensive to do. This then raises the cost of the restored cars as the guys that spent the money want to see some of that come back when they sell. An example of restoration costs is with our very conservative Andre and his perfect red car that needs nothing done.

And despite the examples given are unique ones I am sure there are guys like this all around the world buying the cars with no intentions of ever selling therefore reducing supply.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
So does that mean have some cash ready for the Blow off phase or the despair phase??????

:scratchchin: :p

people who bought and financed cars in excess of 500k will suffer, 246's will fall again to 100k, daytonas will get back to 350k, in the words of someone more profound than myself.

Jigsaw: There will be blood
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
prices for 933TT are mad atm, you should be selling
Trust me it has crossed my mind. However Ii'd rather have the car over the money in the bank at this stage.