Offline Exotic Compliance

Hi, we are a Registered Automotive Workshop in Canberra looking for people that want to import some of the vehicles listed above. We have the import and compliance expertise but sadly not the capital to do all we wish to do. What is proposed is that you purchase the vehicle ( Must be high quality, not previously damaged and eligible) and pay for all the importing charges, new parts required and new tyres and contribute $2500 to the compliancing. We will organise compliance and transport from Wollongong port. This is a saving of about $15000 AUD. This offer is for the first vehicle of every new model we do. 

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Hi, we are a Registered Automotive Workshop in Canberra looking for people that want to import some of the vehicles listed above. We have the import and compliance expertise but sadly not the capital to do all we wish to do. What is proposed is that you purchase the vehicle ( Must be high quality, not previously damaged and eligible) and pay for all the importing charges, new parts required and new tyres and contribute $2500 to the compliancing. We will organise compliance and transport from Wollongong port. This is a saving of about $15000 AUD. This offer is for the first vehicle of every new model we do.

Sadly I don't have the capital to import any of the above listed cars - it must be all the free advertising we offer here.

Offline fivesix

Compliance fees go to Ash?

Actually, if this is legit, I'm importing a car for the cainninball
Run! :p

Compliance fees go to Ash?

Actually, if this is legit, I'm importing a car for the cainninball
Run! :p

yes, this is legit. The compliance time will be longer because it is the first of that vehicle on our RAW schedule. That is why it is REALLY cheap. Still should be through in 10 weeks. :)

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
What is your experience with motor vehicle compliance?

What happens if you are unable to obtain RAWS approval?

What is your experience with motor vehicle compliance?

What happens if you are unable to obtain RAWS approval?

We have been a part of the compliance industry for some time and are now branching out into the Exotics. Having worked as a consultant within the compliance industry, I am quite confident of our abilities to achieve the end game quickly and efficiently. As far as unable to obtain an approval, that would come down to purchasing a vehicle that WILL comply and I know will get through. As mentioned before, this is not a scam but a way for us to grow our schedule quickly and for 5 quick out of the blocks guys to get a cheap compliance.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Will you be inspecting the cars in the UK to ensure that they will be suitable for import?
Have you considered the F355?

Will you be inspecting the cars in the UK to ensure that they will be suitable for import?
Have you considered the F355?
No we would list some of the details required, i.e labels etc. The fact that the vehicle had not been in an accident or rusty would be your responsibility-same as any compliance work.
As far as the 355 goes, it is a little bit old for what we are trying to do- some of the certification is a little difficult( Can be done), so I would probably say no to the 355

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
With 52 Fez 360's for sale officially on Carsales + many others that arn't listed, I think the horse has left the gate and bolted and died already. Compliance workshops have popped up everywhere for these cars now.

Also the only cars left in the UK at the moment are silver/blue or petrol colour,  manuals and high milage cars, generally they are mostly early model modenas as well.

More or less they are the "undesireable" cars left that haven't already been imported.

Just my opinion but take a step back and see if it really is worth it. 12 months ago it would have been worth it, today i'm not so sure, looks like competition between workshops is already about and compliancing costs have fallen pretty quickly recently.

Good Luck
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Good call. there are a few guys now doing the Ferrari and a couple doing the Maseratti. Only one guy doing the Lambo and Vanquish. There is possibly a couple of other cars tht might prove desirable but are just waiting on some rule changes or on someone coming up with some vehicle ideas- any ideas of might be cool and practical?